5.0 out of 5 stars That's my Voice you are Listening to.
Published on 29 Aug 2011 by Mrs G Stoks

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality lets it down! :o(
Published on 20 Jan 2001 by S. Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars That's my Voice you are Listening to., 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
I have enjoyed listening to The Flumps.. I am the voice of all the characters ; it's my voice too, singing all the songs and narrating the story. I recorded these way back in about 1975; there was only one series, which is a great shame. The story behind the voices.... I tried out various different accents before David Yates, the producer, made a choice of the slightly "Northern" accent. I worked out a voice for each character and away we went! I am pleased this has been brought out on DVD. I hope you will enjoy The Flumps. They are endearing creatures.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality lets it down! :o(, 20 Jan 2001
S. Watson (Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
I agree with all the other reviewers...the quality is dreadful! I got this as Christmas gift from my brother, and he was as excited as I was to watch it. Whilst it did bring back rosy memories of our childhood, we couldn't believe the hissy soundtrack and faded colours. It doesn't matter how many people buy a product, it should be remastered and cleaned up when it's re-issued...especially for DVD! It's a classic and I was expecting a quality product in this format. Still...I did soldier on and watch all the episodes. Aah, but the 70's were great for kids TV weren't they?! Also check out "The Herbs", "Chorlton and the Wheelies" and "Barnaby the Bear"...CLASSICS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Content is Great - - Quality is Poor, 1 Jan 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
For ten squids, you can't really go wrong... after all this is every single Flumps episode on one disc!!! It's a shame about the quality. The colours look washed out and faded, but chances are this is as good as its ever going to look, so deal with it. This disc will never sell enough copies to justify being remastered, so don't hold you breath. It's still a bargain though.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Flumps (Complete), 12 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
I loved the Flumps. I love the stories, my (nearly) 3 year old likes them too.

The sound quality was good.

The images were a little grainy, but not too bad. I guess it's just an age thing, but not off-putting at all.

The layout of the selection page was really nicely done (when you choose which episode to watch), really well edited and well thought out.

A nice trip down memory lane, and the simple stories are ideal for the little children of today.

I'm happy with it.

All Good.

5.0 out of 5 stars brings back memory's, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
I watched the Flumps as a child and I still love it today. I bought this for my kids to watch and they adore it too! A good buy to take a trip down memory lane :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flumptastic, 6 July 2011
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
A brilliant nostalgia trip, good stories and a cute song in every episode. The slightly faded picture quality only added to the sense of watching something from the Seventies for me. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE FLUMBS DVD, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent value for money - fast delivery.

My grandson adores this dvd and much as his mother did when he was a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
Its the Flumps - I love 'em - and so do the kids :-) Who needs all the higher octane stuff of the modern age?

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories., 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
I was really happy to find this DVD as it means now I can relive my youth even better now. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings childhood memories, 28 Jan 2013
Louise A. Arrand (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Flumps [DVD] (DVD)
This is DVD brought back some many childhood memories - the whole series was just like I remember.
A great laugh

The Complete Flumps [DVD]
The Complete Flumps [DVD] by Julie Holder (DVD - 2004)
4.00