Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 20 December 1999
If you're up for it this album will fill you with energy every time. It's rare to find an album with not a single duff track, even on the best compilation albums, never mind a mixed album with such a variety of storming big beat tunes. An education in what dance is and should be all about, if you haven't heard it and you still don't want to you're looking in the wrong music section: This album rocks.
on 19 February 2001
This really is an excellent compilation CD by Fatboy Slim. The 19 tracks that he has included on the CD are all stunning, and are some of the best music I have ever heard. I would have given this CD 5 stars, only I thought there should have been more of Fatboy Slim's own tracks added to the compilation. However this is the only flaw I have found with the CD and I would certainly recommend it to any Big Beat fan.
on 20 October 2010
There isn't a single duff track on this comp and old Norm gets his silver box out on a few numbers as well.
I love this album and especially listen to it loudly on headphones when I am down the gym as most tracks are of a rapid BPM and even I can move about pretty nippy to it.

Highy reccomended for those who like quality dance music with plenty of thought put into the mix.
on 22 June 2015
All good until the last 3 tracks which just skip,at first I thought this was on the CD player but have tried on 2 other CD players and its the same.due to the price paid its really not worth returning for a refund.
on 10 November 1999
Hi all. I live in the good ol USA,well, it's not so good, cuz we have to pay extra for great stuff like this. I spent about six months looking for a site to import On the Floor at a reasonable price (but I never looked here...silly me). I finally got it and it was worth it big time. Probably the best DJ mix I have ever heard. America needs more things like this and CHems' Live at the Social vol 1
on 26 March 2010
Whilst everybody has lauded the calibre of the tracks on this album (and for good reason - it really is a fantastically eclectic mix), nobody has really commented on the mixing quality. Fatboy Slim segues one track into another, and then back again with consummate ease, and his constant sampling of previous tracks keeps a common thread going throughout the album that really works. I think his version of the Jungle Brothers' "Because I Got It Like That" is an improvement over the original, and it just works so well here. I also love the sampling of said song at the start of the album - what a way to kick it off! The album does have a slightly weaker middle section, but then hammers home with the last 5 songs, all of which are high-octane classics. I did think finishing with his own track was a bit cheeky though!

Buy this album guys, it's a real classic and easily the standout of the Boutique albums.
on 22 May 2000
For a start it is mixed by Fatboy Slim and a damn fine job he does of it too. It is great when you find albums like this that have all the big beat tunes in. Stand-out tracks from the Jungle Brothers and of course the man himself - Fatboy Slim. Well worth it. Mixing at it's best from Brighton's best DJ.
on 28 July 2014
My favourite FatBoy slim LP
on 7 November 1999
At first I was a little apprehensive about tgetting the CD cos it wasn`t all fatboy slim tracks. My sceptism was misplaced. This is a brilliant CD!!! All the tracks flow beautifully into one another and all the tracks are great - especially those by mr.cook, but that goe without saying I suppose. ENJOY.
on 3 November 2015