5.0 out of 5 stars Attention all kids!
This was an great film, many people critisise Kenan and Kel and this movie but I thought it was great! I think Kel Mitchell is a really good actor and kids will love it!
Published on 3 Sep 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a review, just some info for UK buyers
Published 28 days ago by Jaleesa.D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention all kids!, 3 Sep 2000
By A Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a review, just some info for UK buyers, 22 Nov 2014
As said in the title, this is not a review just some info for UK buyers and anyone living outside of the US and Canada. Like many of you UK buyers, this too is a favourite film of mine. My sister wants this DVD for Christmas, but I have already told her I cannot get it for her as it will not work on our DVD player reason being is because we are based in region 2. I saw that many of you were left disappointed after you bought it and saw that it was not playing on your DVD players. This is because this is a region 1 based DVD. All DVDs listed on amazon say what region they can be played in. The UK being in region 2 cannot play DVDs from other regions in their players, this is because the DVDs are not compatible with UK players. In no way am I saying this is anyone's fault, however just be aware of the country of where the DVD can be played before you buy in order to avoid wasting your money and being further disappointed.
You'll find more information about DVD regions here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=502554

5.0 out of 5 stars So Brilliant I'm stuck for words., 12 April 2000
By A Customer
This is must film to see, its a shame not many people know of Kenan and Kel. Every one of my mates have borrowed the film and have said its one of the funniest film they have seen. I watch this film at least once a week. Give it a go you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Region DVD players, 23 Dec 2006
Mr. Arran J. Greef (UK) - See all my reviews
Upon arrival of this product from the USA i took it out of the wrapping and put it into my UK DVD player. I was concerned that it wouldn't play but i found that it played just as you would expect a normal DVD to play. I cannot guarantee that this will work for everybody buying a USA DVD and playing it on a UK DVD player but i thought as i was only paying £5.00 it wasn't a massive lose. So i recommened to people worried about buying USA DVDS and playing them on UK DVD players to take a chance with this. Also i will add this isn't the first time i have bought a DVD from a different country i purchased a DVD from Australia and found that it played in the UK so actually you don't need a multi region DVD player.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish !!!!, 15 Nov 2014
Bought this DVD as it is a all time fave of mines , the day it came i was sooo excited to watch it BUT then when i tried to play it the message on screen says it couldnt be played as it was a USA DVD and i am in the UK. It was only a few £'s but its not the point. If i had knowen it wouldnt work i wouldnt have wasted those few £'s on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 17 Jun 2014
"I'm a dude, she's a dude and we're all dudes" love this film - hilarious - reminds me of my child hood.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work in u.k!, 4 Jun 2014
Doesn't work in u.k. A couple of reviewers said it would.....but take my word for it it doesn't! If I thought I wouldn't be out of pocket inwould send it back I would but it would probably cost more than the refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you miss kenan and kel read on...., 12 July 2013
The most awesome movie I ever saw! and no I don't say that about every movie I see.....whistles nonchalantly.
Its got a great soundtrack and a lot of hysterical scenes I love to look back on it as it always makes me smile at the fond memories.
Anyway I wanted to tell everyone something exciting I have found you CAN get kenan and kel on dvd, at these two stores
dvdrare, here you will need a credit card of either a amex, mastercard or visa. they tell you on the side you can use a bunch of others but you aren't allowed...I tried.
No worries though, try tvimport.com google it in that exact way otherwise you wont find it, the price is a little higher but oh did I mention you're gonna be getting all 6 seasons? you can use paypal here, so if you don't have one create one then it wont matter what card you have, you can order from both sites whatever country you live in!
Who loves kenan and who loves kel? I do I do I do-oooh!

Hope this helps :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything Fine..., 4 Feb 2012
No Problems whatsoever with the product. i have watched it many MANY times! Thank you so much! just have to watch it on certain dvd players as its a us import

5.0 out of 5 stars A great comedy for all the family!, 19 April 2000
AJ Crews (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Two fast food workers Ed and Dexter (Played by Kenan and Kel) find themselves in a battle to save their tiny burger bar from being shut down because of competition from a new bigger burger bar 'Mondo Burger', an absolute hoot!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Good Burger [VHS] [1998]
Good Burger [VHS] [1998] by Brian Robbins (VHS Tape)
Used & New from: £10.00