on 17 December 2000
To fully appreciate any episode of Twin Peaks, you really need to see the previous episodes - this was actually a huge criticism when it first came out. In my opinion, it just makes the show even more interesting - each character's personality is built up, making them seem realistic and intriguing, for me the most striking characters were Audrey and Agent Cooper, they both have an air of calmness and mystery about them. David Lynch's style of directing is somewhat unusual. In fact, the whole show is unusual - mixing the supernatural with ever-so-serious situations (in a different way to the X-files ;)
By watching Twin Peaks, you really feel you are part of something special. From episode 1 onwards, I was hooked. I'm looking forward to buying the whole two series, and the TP movie "Fire Walk with Me" on DVD if/when it comes out.. something to treasure forever.