Format: DVD|Change

on 4 February 2009
i absolutly HATE practically all sports but after watching this i had a compelling urge to go play ice hockey .. haha

its a really cute film all happy endings and disney storylines but i love it

you should too ...
on 14 November 2010
Love this film, I've got it on video and since I don't have a video player I've not been able to watch it for years. I was so happy when I discovered it on DVD. My 9 year old Daughter loves it too.
on 10 April 2016
My 10 year old said 5 stars. My 6 year old said only 4, because of the kissing (of which there is very little btw)! A very good family movie, appropriate for all ages.
on 21 January 2015
I love this movie, that would get 5 stars. Unfortunately this disc is just a home copy of the original which is disappointing. I wouldn't order from this seller again.
on 6 November 2013
Received in Excellent condition and what a brilliant film to watch takes you out of this world and into Ice. Just what you want to brighten up the day/
on 19 August 2001
These Films are some of the best childrens movies ever, and there soooooo good that even adults love them too. Its great to see all the present stars such as joshua jackson, as children, and there still as cute as ever. I recommend this film to anyone who wants a bit of light hearted entertainment, Cause its just great!
on 30 October 2000
Just breathtaking I don't understand hockey myself but this was a really eyeopener. A really must for your collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 9 March 2010
A film I really enjoyed as a kid, so bought it to see if it held up to my nostalgic memories.

It was as fun as I remembered and will watch it with my kids one day. However the DVD itself is lacklustre at best. The lack of extra features is disappointing, but the most important flaw is that the film is 16:9 but is framed in 4:3. So when watched on a wide screen TV it looks like there's black bars all round the image.

It would have been 4 stars if the films aspect ratio was correct.
on 15 May 2000
This is a funky sporting comedy that everyone should have.
on 15 April 2016