5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Salsa Compilation

3.0 out of 5 stars Salsa for beginners
Published on 29 Sep 2002 by babymisshoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Salsa Compilation, 19 Sep 2000
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
This is one of the best Salsa complilations you can buy. Best record for Salsa is "La Receta" and best for Merengue is "El Tiburon" which always gets me out of my seat to dance. This is real up-to-date Latin music with a regular beat. Excellent, if you're teaching or learning Salsa dance and are bored with old classics or newer commercial records. So if you're not a Salsa music expert and want good music to practice your Latin moves to, you won't take any risks with this CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hola Salseros!, 1 Aug 2002
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful, upbeat CD for you to practice those moves to and deserves to be in every salsa dancer's collection. There is a good mix of merengue and salsa tracks at different tempos to suit everyone from beginners to advanced dancers and even if you just want to lie back in the summer sun and lef the Cuban vibes wash over you this is perfect background music .
For me the highlight of the CD is the wonderful Procura (Knicknamed "Happy Clappy Song' by my salsa teacher). This is a fantastic feel good song that is everything that salsa should be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Salsa for beginners, 29 Sep 2002
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
Although I really enjoyed the music,I did find a lot of the tracks very fast to keep up with being a complete beginner.You either have to go ultra slow or extremely fast.I found there were only a few tracks that went at the right speed to comfortably practice as a novice.Will keep it for when I'm an expert!If anyone out ther knows of a CD with a more suitable for beginners,please let me know.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 20 Mar 2001
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
This CD is great value for money, whilst providing a variety of syles within the music. The tunes can be a little heavy however, myself prefering something a little "happier"! Overall, a must purchase for practicing those moves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Learning, 9 Jun 2000
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
Hi all amigos,, I listened to this CD and I really recommend it to all salsa teachers/advanced and beginners. It is really fundamental for learning the step in a gently and smooth way. It also penetrated the rythm of salsa in your blood to find your self dancing alone !

4.0 out of 5 stars Salsa, 10 Jan 2010
Mr. S. Sampayo - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
This cd does exactly what it says on the tin, it is perfect to practise your newly found moves to and has a good mix of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of salsa greats, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
I would highly recommend this album if you like Salsa. All the tunes are good, there is no fluff. There are several tunes that I have heard before and the rest are new to me but welcome.

3.0 out of 5 stars salsa, salsa, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
some good tracks not my favourite tunes if i am honest
but not too bad
want a better one with the classics.. this is not it!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD MUSIC, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
I FOUND THIS WAS GOOD TO PRACTICE MY SALSA TO AND WOULD SUIT ANYONE WHO IS LIKE ME ENJOYING SALA

2.0 out of 5 stars Salsa but not as I Know it, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits (Audio CD)
Bought this to practice salsa at home, but not the type of music they play at the classes so its now not used

I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits
I Love Salsa: Essential Dance Class Hits by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2000)