Format: Audio CDChange

on 3 August 2004
I recently purchased this item since I already own some of the CDs from the Body and Soul range, and I have to say that I have found this one the best!I seem to get stressed very easily and until now I hadn't been able to find a CD that calms me down but this one has managed it! I find that tracks 1 and 3 are by far the best. I'd recomend it to anybody sitting exams! I've recently sat my A'level exams and was under more pressure than most since my dad was undergoing heart surgery the same day. I listened to this CD the day before and I have to say that it helped to calm my nerves.
0Comment66 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2005
This CD contains relaxing, beautiful music that will chill you out and help you forget about life's stresses. The music is quite magical and could be the soundtrack to many nature/ocean programmes you see on TV. There are some haunting human voices in places that will remind you of Clannad/Enya. Each track has its own soothing quality, some working more than others.
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2003
I thought this was a good CD for relaxing, particularly when you are stressed, it's all easygoing music and no harsh sounds. If you are a fan of chilled music generally, you will definitely like this. Sounds brill with the bass turned right up, but of course, that's just my personal taste!
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2009
I've tried a few CD's for relaxation but this is by far the best. This is the sort of music they play in the dentist's waiting room and during reflexology sessions. Great background music for reading a book although I will warn you it makes you so sleepy you may well fall asleep! It even made me sleepy whilst cooking the dinner! Would definitely recommend although it is obvious from other reviews that it doesn't work for everyone. For the price though, it's worth a try!
This CD is excellent quality for its budget price; it is very calming and creates a relaxing ambience to help you chill, de-stress and unwind. It is excellent background music for reading to, soaking in a bath and also works great to help you get off to sleep.
on 7 August 2009
I was disapointed with this one track 6 was the only relaxing number on the cd never mind. I wont be buying any more cds the peaceful pictures on the adverts do not really line up the the music, very disappointed really
VINE VOICEon 29 January 2009
I put this on when I was in the bath to try to chill out and it actually worked! I hate the bath and normally last about 5 minutes, with this I was in for 45 minutes!!
on 21 January 2010
I have bought a few of the body and soul cds and the calm and inviting pictures on the front cover certainly dont go any further than the cover.

I found that it was not relaxing at all with lots of high pitched noises and the music didnt seem to flow during the track and would keep irregualry changing!
on 17 March 2009
This is the first time that I have bought a set of CDs to try and help me get to sleep, and if i wake up in the middle night, then get back to sleep. This one is calming and I would def recommend it especially to first-timers!!
on 29 August 2010
i have purchased a lot of 'relaxing' cd's in the pursuit of the perfect one ,with varying degrees of success and this is possibly the worse one ever.Listening to it actually stressed me out as the songs are so random and irritating.i agree with the other review that stated it 'didnt flow' i also think the sounds varied too much in pitch and tone to comfortabley relax to,the music jarred on the nerves but i realize some people may appreciate it as music is very subjective.