Style Name: BEIGE 32CM|Change

on 6 December 2014
If, like me, you find mixing bowls are often just a bit too small and those carefully weighed and measured ingredients make a bid for freedom the moment your hands near the bowl, then this one is for you. 32cm doesn't sound that big, but this will take the christmas cake mix with ease, in fact you can get in with it.
I may have exaggerated.
Its a big mixing bowl though and I like it. Its tough too, testament to this is that it survived the delivery just stuffed into a cardboard box!
on 6 September 2009
The bowl turned up ahead of the expected delivery. The packaging was excellent, which is important in such a fragile thing as a ceramic bowl. The bowl itself was as expected being a branded item. Overall very happy with this purchase. Well done.
on 13 September 2010
I searched especially for Mason Cash products on Amazon as I loved my old one but it met with an accident with my nephew and the kitchen floor. This is a particularly large bowl but I do a lot of baking and can use a hand mixer in it without fear of cracking it. This was a great price compared to local kitchen shops and was delivered quickly.
on 17 May 2015
First things first, mine arrived damaged and the seller did refund me. I am however amazed at the amount of five star review, yes this is a lovely large bowl but the quality isn't great. I guess if you are after this particular make you know what to expect, my opinion of it was too lightweight and the thickness of the bowl far too thin, I wasn't surprised that it arrived broken.
on 26 February 2011
I highly recommend all the Mason Cash mixing bowls. They are nice and heavy, so they don't move around while you are mixing. Timeless design and an essential tool for anyone who enjoys to cook or bake.

I know that some people do not like the fact that electric whisks and mixers will leave marks where the metal scrapes against the bowl, but I really don't understand why this should be a problem! A mixing bowl is to be used, not to be left out purely for decoration, so why on earth should it matter if there are marks on the inside of the bowl? This will happen with ANY mixing bowl made with this material.
on 28 December 2015
Very disappointed. I bought this as a present for my mum, she had her old bowl for 30yrs. After 1 use the glaze was already coming off and was completely marked. I would expect this over time but not 1 use.
on 21 March 2013
This is a lovely, large bowl; just perfect for making bread or large cakes. I had one that was a little smaller but that broke after more than 10 years service. I was worried by some of the other reviewers who had received broken bowls due to poor packaging but mine was delivered carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and well packed in a box full of packing paper. Excellent. I hope that this new bowl lasts as long (or longer!) than my first one.
on 4 October 2011
This is a classic bowl, perfect for the job. It is stable, deep and wide so ingredients stay in the bowl. I use mine for bread-making, often using a starter dough and leaving it rise overnight. Great service too from Amazon Marketplace supplier.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2012
My wife had been after one of these bowls for years, so when we did our kitchen up I did the dutiful husband thing and bought her one! To be honest the packaging was very good - it was inside two boxes, each with loads of packaging - and we received it in one piece. I think I'm the only person to have used it so far, I've mixed bread as well as made a mix for meatballs and beef burgers in it. The shape helps to bring all the ingredients together, and the ceramic finish stops the mix from sticking too much. It's large, it only just fits into my sink, and it feels pretty solid.

If you make cakes or bread it's an ideal thing to have about the house.
on 24 April 2014
Usual good quality from Mason Cash.
This is a big bowl suitable for making large fruit cakes or bread so check shelf size before purchase.
Very happy with purchase and bought from Amazon as cheaper than most high street stores.