on 9 March 2000
The first hard house compilation in ages that trully captures the spirit of the Nu-NRG/hard house clubbing experience. The first CD, mixed by Fergie, is on the more commercial side and doesn't give a true representation of his club sets, although no doubt the inclusion of such tracks as Hi-Gate 'Pitchin' will help sell more copies. The second CD, mixed by producer-of-the-moment, BK, is a full on assault on the ears and is just the sort of hard, pounding music you can expect to hear at places like Sundissential or Trade. Most of the tracks featured on the two CDs ARE actually hard house anthems at present, which is interesting as over three quarters of the artists featured are signed to the Nukleuz label. It's a good job then that the label seems to be continually successful in producing quality hard house and this compilation is a good representation of the scene today.
on 4 October 2000
This is real uplifting Hard House with lots of variation and melodies to eliviate the sometimes boring repition of this kind of music. I cannot comment for V.3 but it is certainly better than V.2. If you're a clubbing hard house fan definitely buy this.
on 8 April 2008
I just purchased this as of today for my current collection I started off with Hard House 3 (or Hard House Nation Vol.3 to some) I decided to buy the series to Nation and then Anthems.

Started with Anthems Vol.3 and then purchased Vol.2 and now Vol.1 the album is wicked fast beats, banging drums and just fast pure enjoyment. I think it's faster and more uplifting than Anthems Vol.2 it matches Vol.3 but vol.3 is my best album of the series this 1 comes in a close 2nd. If your into Hard House this is 1 album for your collection while your at it I recommended the complete series.

Hard House Nation Vol.1, 2 & 3 (Which is just named Hard House 3)
Hard House Anthems 1,2 % 3 (currently waiting for a decent priced copy of 4,5 & 6).
on 20 March 2000
When I bought this CD I thought I was taking a bit a gamble, Im into house, garage and underground and the occasional hard house track, but never before had I bought a CD full of hard house anthems. However this CD packs together some of the most recent, banging and pumping hard house tracks, be warned this is definately HARD! , dark and fast, I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get a slice of the hardhouse scene. One word of caution though; only play this album if you have a really bassy and loud stereo!
on 12 August 2000
Fergie is on the way to replace the almighty TDV. Mr hard himself,all problems you have in life fade away as fergie takes you from 1-16 with the raw power of a F1 car slamming bang into a solid brick wall at 200mph and the pure class of a roller. do yourself a favor find a dark room with a naughty stereo and simply bang it sunday morning 6am is good, even the pensioner above me must love it banging on my ceiling.CD1 a seriousmust CD2 later. I like it HARD ARE YOU READY
on 25 September 2014
Wanted this cd as I lost mine years ago. It's a great album. I seen it selling used for 24 pence! I was very sceptical .but when it arrived the case and both disc's were immaculate. Not one mark anywere .and plays perfect .So pleased.will be buying alot more music of these people.
on 13 April 2016
The cds are a bit scratch and looked like they had been played a lot which is under standable as both cds are very good ,the scratched cds are the only reason I have given four stars
on 19 August 2000
What can I say? I bought it, listened to it, and now I can't stop! This is definately the CD for all those SERIOUS clubbers out there! Go 'n' buy it NOW!
on 1 May 2010
Absolutely banging. So many classics. Buy this before you buy any other similar compilations. The best in the Nukleuz series.
on 9 January 2015