4.0 out of 5 stars It's great, with all the magic of Disney!, 14 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: A Christmas Miracle (aka The Small One) & Mickey's Christmas Carol [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Feel the magic of Disney, and follow the little boy who travelles the big city to sell his Donkey, wich no one wants, but one night, when a star is shining above the city a stranger appear... Mickeys christmas carol is wonderful, here you can see faces of jiminy cricket and scrooge McDuck ! A Must see!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 23 Dec 2007
Dan Turner (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is easily a 5 star film. I have watched this since I was about 1 year old and I can still get the majic of watching it now. It always gets me in the Christmas spirit and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 July 2013
I remember watching both of these as a child andjust loving them,it was a christmas tradition in our house watching them.

I still love both but i have to say i get really emotional when watching Small One,what a lovely story it is and the music is so lovely too.
My kids are not as keen but i think it is becuase it is so old however they do like Mickeys Christmas Carol,I just wish I still had all the old vhs tapes.

A Christmas Miracle (aka The Small One) & Mickey's Christmas Carol  [VHS]