on 24 September 2003
Originally, we bought this video for the benefit of our two young daughters and we have played it over the Christmas period for many years. In fact, the whole family sings along to the on-screen lyrics and it is wonderful fun. This video can be heartily recommended for children and 'the young at heart'. It is well recorded in Stereo/Hi Fi.
on 24 October 2009
We used to own this on VHS but somehow over the years it has gone missing. Am disappointed that Disney have not released it on DVD yet as this can go on being a favourite for young and old for many years.
I am looking to buy it on DVD for my niece who is nearly two as I know she will love it.
Was a Christmas tradition in my house every year until we all grew up and left home, which is shame. I may just go and buy a VHS player so I can get it for my niece as is.

Would recommend this for anyone who enjoys both Christmas and Disney, it is a must have in the lead up to Christmas.
on 16 November 2011
My children had this on video and the whole family loved it. I now have a 2year old grandson and would dearly love it for him but i am so disappointed it is not available on dvd. I have searched for it the past couple of years as i would like a copy to keep at our house too as it is a lovely thing to play at christmas. I didn't think to write a review of my disappoinment until i saw another customers review who feels exactly the same. Please someone at Disney think about this as i am sure it would be a big seller.
on 31 October 2011
Very Merry Christmas Songs [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
When my children, now in their 20s, were small, we played this on DVD for the whole of December. We were reminiscing the other day and I thought I'd try to track it down on DVD for old times' sake. Can't believe it's not available for region one. I would buy multiple copies if it were available. So many happy memories - children def require one copy each!
on 22 November 2011
i took all my xmas disney VHS caroles to the tip thinking i will get them on dvd i'm so disappointed there are still not on dvd we always put the video on when opening the present its a shame this year will not be having the sing along songs