Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£4.99+ £2.80 shipping

on 25 October 2011
Very nice movie. A much closer to reality version. My son did enjoy the movie very much indeed. It also teaches good life lessons to the kids. Good purchase!
on 6 April 2001
Although mainly seen as a puppet in animatronic form, former Home Improvement star Jonathan Taylor Thomas delivers a stunning performance as the marionette who dreamed of being real. Jonathan's performance is far from being wooden.
What makes this film even more enjoyable is the attention to detail - even the puppet looks like Jonathan.
Whether you're eight or eighty, you'll love this live action interpretation of the classic story.
on 3 March 2016
Replaced a VHS copy of this film. As soon as it came through the door the older kids (20-30)now parents were putting it on and watching it. The younger ones (2-6) soon joined in. All had a great time even the grandparents. A good retelling of a classic story almost as good as Disney's version.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 December 2010
The best remake of Pinocchio's movies. The only sad part was when Laudau's

character had to let go of Jonathan, and then he searched for his son

after the theater burnt down. And the reunion on the beach was heartwarming.
on 28 March 2013
Bought this for my 3 yr old grandson, and he thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly the cake shop scene- he laughed his socks off! I also really enjoyed it.
on 23 March 2015
I bought this DVD because I'd seen this film as a child and it scared the bejeesus out of me, and I wanted to see if it still did.

It does.
on 21 January 2013
We bought this for our 4 year old grandson and watched it with him. We enjoyed it and so did he. It is good old fashioned family entertainment,
on 20 August 2012
Thos DVD is brilliant, great story for kids, a brilliant family film. My 2 year old son loved it and I did too. Funny and warming story
on 23 February 2013
Chose this movie just for the Brian May collaboration. It's really worth. The movie is sympathetic but nothing more. Pity
on 18 March 2013
I loved this dvd, it is a brilliant version of the story very funny and entertaining, with a unique romantic charm.