Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£8.55+ £2.80 shipping

on 22 September 2010
This is a real blast from the past...pure nostalgia. Ejoyed this just as much as I did the first time round.
on 4 December 2013
Content of the film very good, enjoyed what I saw. The last 15 minutes, the film kept sticking and breaking up, several scenes in one frame, so I didn't catch the ending, Very disappointing after watching for nearly 2 hours. Have not had this problem with a film before.
on 3 July 2014
Do not buy a DVD from this company UNLESS you have an international DVD player. I haven't been able to play my DVD AND as the postage was going to cost almost as much as the DVD it wasn't worth the bother requesting a complete refund.
on 26 November 2013
I did not expect the picture to be black and white. But it was an excellent, decent family film- funny, profound, and very entertaining.
on 19 March 2014
This blu ray is cat A only and will not play on UK machines. A great movie but blu ray transfer is very variable and disappointing. Seems to have been transferred from different sources some scenes look ok but then display high grain and poor quality image, it's a shame. The DVD is also quite poor quality so possibly the source options are limited. Great performances from BIng and Ingrid Bergman, nostalgia at its very best. There is a Spanish sourced version of this movie on blu ray (Cat B), not aware if it offers better quality picture?
on 13 January 2014
Clearly this was copied in China. Did not like chinese writing all over my screen. Being a British production I do not expect to observe Chinese writing when the DVD starts but I guess this must have been copied in China and charged at £14.99 - not a happy customer!!!!
on 7 January 2013
The DVD I bought wass very poor quality it was as though it was a bad copy and not an original, definately not worth the money I paid for it.
on 20 August 2014
Again, bought to watch with elderly mum 88 who just loved being able to watch this film again, in the comfort of her own living room
on 11 May 2016
Why don't we have movies like this one, simple loving and moral building. I am 86 and it still bring tears to my eyes, not sadness but contentment and make Going my Way the first movie you should watch and then Bell of St. Mary's. Claudius Fearns.
on 3 June 2016
The film it's self is good just as I remembered. Not impressed with the foreign writing at the bottom of the screen all the way through .