5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Perfectly designed
Published 2 months ago by P. Spinazzola

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big
Had to return these as they were just too big to use
The quality was good though!
Will buy a smaller OXO whisk
Published 14 months ago by S Zaman

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Perfectly designed, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
I recently moved out my family house and I've just started buying all the things I need for my kitchen, the other day I was watching a G. Ramsay video on the internet and I've noticed he was using this whisk, as I wanted to replicate his dish I was tempted to get a somewhat cheaper one, As the price was reasonable and it looked particularly well-made I've decided to go for this one and I haven't regret.
For one thing, you don't want any clumping in a sauce or custard and things do tend to get clumpy if you can't get into the inner edge of a saucepan. With a bit of pressure, you can whisk into every inch of a saucepan. This is not always possible with a plastic whisk which is definitely not as flexible.
The rubber handle on this whisk is very well made and makes it easy to keep a firm grip all the times even with wet hands/
The 10 stainless steel wires are very sturdy because they are sealed into the base of the handle with a clear resin material preventing food from being trapped and also making it easy to clean.
The medium size in my opinion makes it versatile for eggs, cream and everything else you'll ever need a whisk for.
You can wash it in the dishwasher without fear!
I absolutely suggest this product

+-+ Did you enjoy this review???, please use the voting button down here to mark it as helpful! Thanks!+-+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
Great tool with a great grip. It is comfortable when I used it, very often, perfect size for my hands (normal size). Very fast delivery and good quality materials. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Oct. 2011
Mrs. N. M. L. Kerr-smiley "nonypony" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
Fantastic value, ideal sized whisk, comfortable handle. Good size, perfect for sauces and cake making! Fast delivery, excellent value. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every bit as good as I'd hoped, 7 April 2015
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this after a cheap supermarket one and then a slightly less cheap supermarket one both fell apart after being used several times to mix thick things. The super cheap one had a thin, bendy metal handle which was hard to grip and almost hurt when mixing anything thick - this oxo one is completely the opposite. The handle is solid, chunky but shaped for grip and has a rubbery feel to touch (although I don't think it's rubber all the way through as it feels more solid). The whisk part seems strong and not bendy so far, and now I've used it several times it doesn't show any sign of being about to fall apart. It somehow makes it actually feel easier to whisk things too, probably just because it's so easy to grip I guess. This is a decent size whisk too, I'd call it an average home kitchen size, not huge but not small. I was looking at the potato masher in the same range but didn't want to buy both online at the same time without seeing them - now I've used this I'll be ordering the masher too as I'm fed up of buying cheap utensils which end up being bendy or fall apart etc. This feels like good quality which will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great whisk, 21 Mar. 2015
must dash cash stash (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
This is a good size, made of quality materials and comfortable to use and hold.
It does a good job whisking things up, washs well and is well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 May 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
Does the job nicely, good size and comfortable to use. Doesn't bend as my old plastic one did, much better control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lick between the wires!, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
Very comfortable grip, and feels very sturdy with good thick wires - worth paying that bit extra for a quality utensil and I'll be looking out for more from the OXO Good Grips range soon. The most important thing for me is that it's not too fussy to clean and not too hard to lick cake/frosting etc mix from between all the wires!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
It's really good quality. I was worried after reading some of the reviews that that it's no good for people with small hands, but it is not true. I have small hands and no problem using the whisk, because it fits perfectly in my hands. I used it many times and it's still in perfect condition, Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
I would recommend this whisk to anyone especially when manually challenged as having an easy to grip handle makes whisking so much easier and quicker. The flexibility seems to be perfect as compared to other whisks I have had in the past makes much lighter work of egg whites for example.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a Grip!!, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch (Kitchen & Home)
I find that there is no beating OXO for quality kitchen utensils and i own a variety of them which was really the impetus for buying this so as to add to my collection. Anything that carries the good grip branding is worth purchasing in my opinion so five stars.

OXO Good Grips Balloon Whisk, 11 Inch