5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet kitchen star gadet
This is as good as the Mircoplane grater but for so much less.

Published 24 months ago by Booksie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but a little small for family cooking
This is super quality and will last for ages BUT it is a little on the small side. Check the size carefully before purchasing to makes sure it meets your needs. There is a picture, but somehow I missed it, my mistake.
Published 20 months ago by C. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet kitchen star gadet, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
This is as good as the Mircoplane grater but for so much less.

I could not live without it. It's fine enough for hard cheese, nutmeg, garlic, zest and whatever else that requires fine grating. You can rest the 'foot' on the sides of a bowl, or, since it's sturdy enough, held simply over a dish. I expected something flimsier, but I was wrong. The grip has to be it's finest feature besides the sharper than sharp grater itself since it's comfortable and chunky, like those comfort-grip pens.

It has handled several nutmegs fine since, no bluntness as of yet. It's also the best thing for garlic, forget those messy contraptions that are a nightmare to clean. You can practically wipe this clean and forget about it.

Did I say, I couldn't live without it? Oxo products are definitely worth investing in.

5.0 out of 5 stars mums kitchen, 30 Mar 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
Bought the grater having used a similar one of a friends, which I thought was good. The first time I used the Oxo one, it exceeded my expectations, as never found zesting citrus fruit so easy - a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great grater., 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
Pros:

(1) It works well with hard and soft food items. So far, I've used it to grate...
- citrus zest
- hard blocks of parmesan
- nutmeg
- carrots for a garnish
...and other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. All perfectly managed provided you use a gentler pressure for delicate operations like zesting.

(2) It is easy to clean. Running water and dish soap work as well as chucking it in the dishwasher.

Cons:
None have arisen yet after 6 months of regular use.

I suppose if you are accident-prone, you might want to be careful of your knuckles and finger-tips since this is an open grater. Hasn't affected me since I'm still only a Level 1 Klutz.

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Good Grips Grater, 17 May 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
This isn't the first OXO product I have bought and certainly won't be the last as they are really good value for money. So far I have used this for zesting, grating garlic, nutmeg, ginger and nothing has stuck to it like my last small grater. At first I was looking for another make, but on finding that the postage was far too expensive, decided to try OXO again and certainly not disappointed. I would certainly recommend to anyone this grater.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best grater, 12 Aug 2010
A. S. Foletto (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
This grater is excellent. I've have used so far for grate lemon and orange zest and it is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product from OXO., 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
Purchased this grater having spent quite some time reading reviews of similar products and deciding that this OXO grater seemed to come out on top. Glad I made the purchase, the product is of excellent quality and does exactly what it's supposed to. Nice enough to put out on the dining table with the parmesan. Well worth the money. No fancy gadgetry making it difficult to clean or take apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grips are the best, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
I have arthritis in my hands and find the Oxo Good Grips range are much easier to use. This little grater is perfect for Parmesan and I even put it on the table with the cheese so folk can grate their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just grate, 3 Mar 2012
C. J. White "(with his son Eddie)" (St Lawrence Bay, Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
The dependably high quality finish and thoughtful design of the OXO range is once again reflected in this excellent piece of kitchen kit. Sturdy enough for anything the cook can throw at it, and elegant enough to join company at the table with the parmesan. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but a little small for family cooking, 2 Jan 2013
C. Clarke - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Grater (Kitchen & Home)
This grater is perfect size and so easy to use. I have seen so many more expensive than this but they still only do the same job. The service was excellent from Amazon to delivery. Well done

OXO Good Grips Grater