5.0 out of 5 stars The best Peeler out there
It strange to get enthusiastic about a peeler, but this is one of my favourite kitchen gadgets. I misplaced one of these and had to buy a second one as no other peeler would do. It has a very sharp blade and peels even difficult things like butternut squash with ease. Buy one, you won't regret it.
Published on 25 Sep 2007 by Mr. R. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing
I bought this OXO Good Grips Swivel peeler 7 months ago after my old, cheap, sharp, fabulous and trusty peeler went missing. I thought it would be a patch above the rest. Wronnnnng...... It works OK for large potatoes and carrots, where one peels away from oneself in short, sharp flicks, but is hopeless - and decidedly uncomfortable - for anything smaller and fiddlier...
Published 22 months ago by Alter Ego

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Peeler out there, 25 Sep 2007
Mr. R. Smith - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, 8 Nov 2007
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
This potato peeler is the best thing ever, I bought one 12 years ago and only replaced it 3 years ago, it still works but the new one is sharper. It makes peeling potatoes a breeze and you actually dont mind doing it, as for everything else really easy. I agree with the other reviewer it is one of my favourite kitchen gadgets, apart from my silicone spatulas which I love. But this potato peeler is really excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect peeler, 25 Feb 2008
L. Hewitt (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
I agree, it is strange to get excited about a potato peeler but it is a very, very good peeler, the best one I have ever owned in fact! The only problem is that my mum keeps throwing it away with the peelings so I have to replace it....I'm currently contemplating a way of attaching it with elastic to the cutlery drawer thus rendering this act impossible. any suggestions anyone??
great peeler, buy one now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and they last for years, 1 April 2012
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
My first encounter with the product was when this peeler was suggested to my mother because of her arthritic fingers. Its fatter grip and non-slip handle made it a useful tool.

After she had been taken ill and was hospitalised, I used it and found it much better than any of the usual peelers I had previously used. The blades seem to be considerably sharper and also seem to remove far less of the wanted fruit or vegetables than the Oxo one does. Having had the original one break at the junction of blade and handle after almost 20 years of daily use, I bought another a few years ago and it still works like new.

Most other peelers need to be discarded after 2 or 3 years as they are then totally worn out. These are better in every respect. Arthritis sufferer or not, they bare very comfortable to use and I would not now use anything else.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
This peeler is excellent; have only owned the standard peelers before, but I wish I'd bought one of these years ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than my old one, 16 Feb 2010
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
I wish I had bought this peeler ages ago. It would have saved me so much time. The thought of peeling potatoes at tea time is not such a horrible thought now. The peeler is quick and the grip is comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best potato peeler ever made, 3 Oct 2010
Mrs. Hazel D. Hyslop (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
Before I bought this I read the reviews and 35 people had said this is the best peeler ever, so I bought one and they are all absolutely correct. This really is comfortable to hold and effortlessly peels, it is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little product, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
a potato peeler used to be something i took for granted but since my old faithful finally broke a few years ago i have had nothing but aggravation with replacements. None of them work properly. I found this oxo peeler by accident and after reading the reviews decided to give it a go. It is wonderful and i would recommend it without question. At first i thought it was expensive for a peeler but compared to the cheaper ones i have thrown away it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great peeler., 3 Nov 2010
Mr. F. Brown "Fredilys" (Brentwood, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
A great little peeler, easy to hold even with wet hands and no effort required, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use., 1 Oct 2010
Russ (Dursley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler (Kitchen & Home)
Nice chunky non-slip handle and a sharp blade make peeling almost a joy. Its also got a gizmo on the end for getting the eyes out of potatoes so you only need this one tool. Get one and you won't be disappointed.

OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler