5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 14 May 2014
This review is from: WWF: Rebellion [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I,m very happy with my item the ending was quite shocking but well worth the buy. I recommend this to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars I was there at the NIA that night!, 20 April 2000
This review is from: WWF: Rebellion [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I saw it live, and for my live experience, I'd give it six out of five, but watching it back on video was a different story. At least all the big names were here for this one, but it should never be an 18 - I would say it should be Exempt from Classification like most WWF videos, because the most explicit and controversial things are the Godfather's bikini wearing Ho Train and Triple H's bloodshed in the dissapointing Cage Match main event against The Rock. A decent mid card featured all the big names inentertaining matches, but the highlight of the show has got to be Y2J's classic encouter with the Road Dogg. In fact, they came through the cdrowd, and the Dogg almost knocked Jericho onto my lap! This isn't the best UK Pay-per-View ever, but it is better than No Mercy and Capital Carnage.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best British pay-per-view of all time, 26 Mar 2000
This review is from: WWF: Rebellion [VHS] (VHS Tape)
When I was at WWF Rebellion in October 1999, I had not ideait would be rated 18. It was a great show, with superstars including, the Rock, HHH, Jeff Jarrett, The Big Show, Kane, and Miss Kitty was there as well. A great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Good Video, 17 Mar 2000
This review is from: WWF: Rebellion [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I went round to my mates place when this had just arrived and it was awesome! O.K so it's an 18 cert but it was still better than the rather lacklustre WWF Wrestlemania 15.Also it was good to see that they have started showing us more action on this side of the pond (ie: Mayhem in Manchester).

WWF: Rebellion [VHS]
WWF: Rebellion [VHS] by Wwe (VHS Tape - 2000)
Used & New from: £2.00