5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Paul Gross and Ski lovers
As a fan of Paul Gross this film did not let me down. It has a good story line with humour and sadness, but best of all some great skiing footage! A must for any fans of our favourite 'Canadian Mountie'....!
Published on 20 Nov 2000 by h.voaden@tha.co.uk

3.0 out of 5 stars A specialist film
Published on 5 May 2008 by Beedo Sookcool

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Paul Gross and Ski lovers, 20 Nov 2000
h.voaden@tha.co.uk (Leicester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aspen Extreme [VHS] (VHS Tape)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Matthew Cope (Uk) - See all my reviews
period classic...

4.0 out of 5 stars Darn good film - not for too much repeating though, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Aspen Extreme [DVD] (1993) (DVD)
Very good film, but not one to watch over and over like some others - but interesting, shows what can be expected - and what can be achieved, some sad bits - everything in it really!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, enjoyable flick, 19 May 2009
Jim-Jim (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aspen Extreme [DVD] (1993) (DVD)
Gross steals the show, as he invariably does, and this is an enjoyable action adventure movie. Whilst your brain will not be receiving a workout, it will not be checked in at the door either. Its fun, which is all anyone can ask for.

3.0 out of 5 stars A specialist film, 5 May 2008
Beedo Sookcool (Torbay, Devonshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aspen Extreme [DVD] (1993) (DVD)
While I think this film was okay in and of itself, it's probably more suited to die-hard skiers. I bought it for two reasons: I enjoy films based around the less-well-publicised sports -- i.e. anything that's not football (normal), football (American), rugby, basketball, hockey, baseball, cricket, car-racing, golf, and all those other "big business" sports -- and I've been a fan of Paul Gross since I first saw "Due South." As has been pointed out in the other reviews, there is some superb skiing footage. That alone is worth the five quid. As for the rest, well, I also recommend renting this film first to see if it's to your taste.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paul G's Charm Cannot Save This Film, 3 Mar 2008
E Rider (San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aspen Extreme [DVD] (1993) (DVD)
This film is really painful to watch. Implausible plot events, wooden dialogue, bland presentation. I am a *serious* Paul Gross fan but even I must admit this is rubbish. Some excellent ski footage but mostly just cringeworthy poor film-making. If you must see him, borrow or rent it (and make sure you've got something worthwhile to do whilst watching) but do not buy this film.

Aspen Extreme [VHS]
Aspen Extreme [VHS] by Patrick Hasburgh (VHS Tape - 2002)
Used & New from: 4.29