Format: DVD|Change

on 14 February 2016
A good, classic, movie, with some good performances if you can overlook the American accent.
on 4 February 2015
A great movie especially the fight scene between Alan Rickman and Kevin Costner I loved it
on 4 October 2014
Already got it on DVD. Brilliant on Blu-ray. Very pleased with price packaging and delivery
on 3 May 2015
Alan Rickman is sublime, particularly when he says 'I'll cut your heart out with a spoon.'
on 17 October 2015
A pantomime, a romp, rescued by the marvellous Alan Rickman. Don't take this seriously!
on 15 July 2015
it's cheesy but i love it, why a spoon brother? it's a dull you twit it will hurt more!
on 12 February 2015
Excellent Product at an excellent price with an excellent service. Will buy here again.
on 14 July 2014
A brilliant film this, had to replace the old DVD, worsen it out.
Many thanks Ann
on 22 April 2013
Bought this to replace my DVD that was 4:3 widescreen. Realy enjoy this film and the blu ray transfer seems great.
on 20 December 2012
Very disappointed with this specific version of the film. I saw Robin Hood: Prince of thieves in the theatre as a teenager and loved it. I had the DVD, which I enjoyed as it was the original, theatrical version of the film, but since my entire DVD collection was stolen, I've been replacing my old DVD collection with Blu-ray discs.
I couldn't finish watching this new, blu-ray version. What the product description on this site fails to mention is that it now includes '12 added minutes of footage not seen in cinemas' which is stated on the disc's cover - which sounds like a good deal, until you see what scenes have been added. It is simply evil - many more scenes of the witch featuring prominent upside down crosses and pentagrams, in your face satanic references. This has completely put me off and now I wish I had just purchased the cheaper, theatrical version DVD which is a much cleaner and nicer film to watch.