Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 6 October 2013
A good Dr Who story. The four Doctors and their various companions combine well together. A big disappointment is the absence of Tom Baker , who is my favourite Doctor.
on 12 August 2013
This is one of my frav episode of the classic series great story with all the old doctors just a shame Tom baker didnt want to do it x
on 7 August 2015
Bought this because it had the original version as well as revamped version. Grew up with Doctor Who so enough said!
on 5 March 2016
GREAT
on 24 August 2010
Speedy delivery. DVD was what it said on the tin. My teenage boy loves Dr Who so this was an ideal gift.
on 1 February 2016
good
on 11 April 2015
This Doctor who was amazing! My favourite Peter Davidson doctor who by far!!!
on 18 October 2015
I really like this DVD thank you very much
on 11 June 2009
This DVD contains 2 versions of the Five Doctors, the 20th anniversary special of Doctor Who: the original, and a 'special edition' which contains new scenes and special effects. They are both great, but nostalgic people like me will obviously prefer the original. The original also has David Tennant and two other new-Who people commentating so it is like watching the show with old friends who reminisce throughout.
I don't usually bother with special features but there is a nice documentary about the anniversary year of Doctor Who with interviews with the doctors and companions. It's cheap too. If you only buy one Dr Who DVD, you won't get more entertainment for your money than this one!!
on 29 August 2013
Before I gad the money to buy this product I anticipated the waiting of a chance to buy it. I read on a website that the special edition had new effects, extra scenes and Rassilon's voice was different to make it have impact etc. Well it didn't. OK Rassilon's voice was a little deeper than it should but far from menacing or scary. As far as the eye could see no scenes were added and I've seen the normal version several times and the effects and scenes were exactly the same. But I still enjoyed the Five Doctors and the color restoration actually does it justice. I would recommend it to whomever is buying it but I would be prepared for the lack of "Special Edition".