4.0 out of 5 stars A really good compilation
We were given this as a Christmas present for our 22 month old little girl.... and she loves it! She always likes Teletubbies when its on the TV, but the excessively long interludes of 'real life' video always seems to be the boring bits for her. However, having the DVD format means that we can skip the chapters we don't want to see at a click of button - bliss!
In...
Published on 9 Feb 2004 by Mr. J W

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't turn up
These guys are a waste of space, any teletubbies dvd is great, it just has to turn up. Buy it from somewhere else
Published 18 months ago by Ola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good compilation, 9 Feb 2004
Mr. J W "john_w" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
In terms of the DVD - its a compilation of different Teletubbies dances, which our daughter loves, and she has even started to copy a couple of the moves which is hilarious. The DVD also lasts about 50 minutes or so, which is a fair length, although as with the TV programme, you always think it could be a bit more. In summary though, a good DVD, and should keep the kiddies occupied for a while (although be ready for them to want you to join in the dances!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Say Hello!, 9 Nov 2000
By A Customer
I am Mum to a very lively 20 month old daughter who loves the Teletubbies. This is one of the best videos we have as she will watch it from start to finish without losing interest, and even though she now knows what comes next on the tape she wants it on over any other video in the house. It has taught her to sing along with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-La & Po, and this in return now keeps me entertained! This really is a great video for toddlers.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great combination for toddlers - teletubbies and animals!, 11 Jun 2001
By A Customer
This video is great for toddlers as it features two of their favourite things - teletubbies and animals! In Teletubbies - Animals Big and Small, there is the usual winning mixture of teletubby features and clips of children, who, in this case, are interacting with animals. You can see the penguins at the zoo, elephants on safari and a litter of gorgeous puppies - I challenge you not to say ahhhh when you see them! The teletubbies themselves also feature alongside a little lamb and a friendly dog. A sure winner that your child will enjoy time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! This is my daughter's favourite., 26 Dec 2000
By A Customer
My daughter likes the Teletubbies as most children of her age do but I can honestly say that this video always has been her favourite out of the Teletubbies range. She has enjoyed this video since she was about a year old and she is 21 months old now. The scene where the Tubby Toast flies through the air is always guaranteed to make her laugh and she also enjoys watching the Teletubbies march with the ball of string and the inevitable chaos that brings. What I like about this video is you get by far the most out of the Teletubbies, there are only two films featuring children - one where they paint with their hands and feet and another where they make bubble pictures. The rest of the time is devoted to the Teletubbies playing indoors and outdoors so you get your moneys worth! I would recommend this as THE one to add to your Teletubbies collection as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and absolutely superb, 5 Nov 2001
By A Customer
The 2 videos in this set are absolutely fantastic. My 16 month old son is totally mesmerised by them. Be entertained by King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys singing Grand Old Duke of York and Hickory Dickory Dock in the Nursery Rhymes video. Dance to the catchy music in Musical Playtime. My son sat and watch throughout either video. They have become one of my favourites out of the rest of the Teletubbies videos that we own. I will recommend either one of these videos or both in your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars dancing fun, 1 Sep 2005
By A Customer
My ten month old (fussy eater) daughter loves this dvd. It keeps her enthralled and sat in her high chair whilst I'm feeding her instead of screaming and thrashing to get out! She's even started to express preferences for certain dances and waves hello and bye bye to the teletubbies. Look out for the skirt dance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping viewing for toddlers, 9 April 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Teletubbies: Teletubbies And The Snow [VHS] [1997] (VHS Tape)
Since getting this video out of our local library on loan one week, my 21 month old daughter has been totally addicted! Having failed to find it in local video and DVD stores I'm delighted that Amazon were able to supply it for us. My daughter shrieks with excitement as the snow falls, loves the TV excerpts and loves to sing along with the children from Finland - language is no barrier to a toddler! But the best bit of all is when the tubbies make a snowtubby - she dances round the room with excitement. A must for all teletubbie fans

5.0 out of 5 stars muddy puddles ..perfect!, 11 Mar 2004
This was the second video that we got for my 20 month old and although the first remained a firm favourite for several weeks this one has definitely over taken it. It takes you through various weather changes, lying in the sun, seeing clouds (one which remains above Tinky Winkys head) snow and wind which blows all the Telletubbies objects into the sky. It starts off with Po lying on the hill looking at the blue sky then watching the weathers reflection in a puddle with the flowers swaying and singing, my daughter is now word perfect and sings along and its worth it just to watch the singing flowers if you are a parent who remembers those toys in the 80's ! Even the real parts which often loose childrens attention are fun, two boys flying kites and a little boy having great fun splashing in a muddle puddle with boots on. This video is refered to in our house as Telletubbies Rainbow I can't recommend it enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great action video for young children.., 30 Aug 2001
By A Customer
Although a short video, approximately 25 minutes, it is great fun for younger children. My 2 year old enjoys joining in with the marching and jumping. Perhaps a little slow for older children but younger ones will be enchanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teletubbies in the snow, 25 Oct 2003
Mrs d wilson (Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This has been fantastic, I have it going round and around it amuses my 11 month old and my 2 year old. I have to order a new copy as it has worn out! Worth 10 times the price! The kids are glued to it so you can get on with what mums have to do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Teletubbies: Teletubbies And The Snow [VHS] [1997]
Teletubbies: Teletubbies And The Snow [VHS] [1997] by David Hiller (VHS Tape - 1999)
Used & New from: 2.54