5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!!
This is an outstanding film that I bought for my 10 year old daughter. She has watched it at least 20 times and she loves every aspect of it! She loves the music, the characters and the story. Altoghether I would definetly reccomend this film.
Published on 28 Sept. 2008 by Shirzan

3.0 out of 5 stars Never heard of it before, but it's a hidden gem
I bought this on a whim as my son loves anything to do with dragons, knights and the legends of the King Arthur. I am very pleased I did. This film is fantastic, with some good songs and a great story line. I had never heard of it before, which is a shame really as it is worth a watch and for a few pounds a great little addition to your child's collection.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!!, 28 Sept. 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Some things never grow old, 13 Nov. 2007
C. Dunster "the lonely one" (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I've been loving this film since I saw it at the cinema as a young child. I saw it something close to six times and having found my copy of the soundtrack I remembered why. It's a timeless classic with beautiful music and visuals that doesn't rely on shady semi-adult humour and celebrity voice-overs for money as so many do these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids latest favourite film, 1 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I bought this for my 5 & 3 year old to watch during the summer holidays and they both love it. They ask for it each time we say they can watch a film. It starts straight away, which is a very refreshing change to most DVDs - no need to wait half an hour for all the trailers. It also seems to appeal to both of them equally - a knights and castles-crazy boy and a princess and animal-loving girl... A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars its one of the best, 22 Oct. 2006
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
this film is amazing! although it may look childish it is really heartwarming with loads o strong feelings. the songs and music are amazing. i love them all! i would recommend this film to anyone of any age. it is one of the best films i've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Nov. 2012
L. Mcseveney (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
Words cannot describe how much I love this film, so was very happy to see it at a good price on amazon after my video copy gave up. Would recommend for kids and adults alike, the music is amazing and a great storyline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family viewing, 19 Aug. 2005
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
Great cartoon - great music (Corrs -On my Fathers Wings) no comment on historicity, symbology great.......real feel good suitable for all the family type entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars the magic sword, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
this dvd was very enteraining.it kept the grandchildren interested throughout.good story and easy for young children to follow.would recamend to younger eyes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best disney movies, 13 May 2012
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
When I was a child I unexpectedly came upon this video [as it was back then :D] and I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it! It has a mixture of everything; adventure, great music, inspiring characters and a new twist on a well-known tale. I would recommend that all children watch this, as it will set their imaginations soaring and it is thoroughly enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Film, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I enjoyed it, our Grandson will when he is a little older is only Seven Months old so I will have a little wait.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome even though i'm 16, 12 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
Far superior to the disney offerings, this brilliantly animated movie follows the adventure of a beautiful girl as she sets off on a quest to recover the magical sword of Excalibur which has been lost in the forbidden forest.But on the way she ends up facing dragons, ogres and an evil ex kinght of the round table who is desperate for power and the kingdom. Loosely following the arthurian legends and a story called The King's Damosel, Quest for Camelot brings music, animation and a superb vocie cast together to form this movie.I watched this movie multiple times and i still don't get bored of it, an awesome movie, one of the best animated films i have ever seen.

The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998]
The Magic Sword - Quest For Camelot [DVD] [1998] by Frederik Du Chau (DVD - 1999)