5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for young & old - you can't help but join in, 1 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Winnie The Pooh : Sing A Song With Pooh Bear [VHS] (VHS Tape)
A brilliant video which my 2 year old & 8 year old very much enjoy. It's great to see my 2 yr old joining in as well as learning to sing & interact with the characters & songs - he even sings them on his own! My 8 year old also loves the extra bit at the end where it shows how to draw the face of Pooh - a wonderful idea & so easy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Young and Old will be dancing and singing along!, 20 May 2004
By A Customer
My 17-month old is completely mad about this video. As soon as he hears the title tune he jumps up and starts dancing around the room and points at all his favourite characters on the screen. And having the words printed on the screen means that Mum and Dad can learn the words and sing-along too!!!
My only complaint about this video is that the songs stick in your head and I find myself waking up in the morning singing "I'm so rumbly, in my tumbly, hum-de-dum-dum-dum" !!!!!!
It's well worth buying and it's a shame there are not more Winnie the Pooh Sing along videos.

Winnie The Pooh : Sing A Song With Pooh Bear [VHS]
Winnie The Pooh : Sing A Song With Pooh Bear [VHS] by Winnie the Pooh (VHS Tape - 2000)