Format: DVD|Change

on 11 March 2016
Very dissappinted.
Although dvd was only £4.19 i would still expect it to play properly.
The dvd kept freezing then jumping 10 minutes or more on into the film.
Had to give 1 star as it wont let you submit otherwise!
on 16 February 2013
I have a Dogue de Bordeaux who loves watching animals on T.V. I purchased this to see her reaction. We both watched it and I can say really enjoyed it. She watched the whole programme so I think we both give it top marks.
on 9 November 2010
i bought this dvd to watch with my 7 year old grandaughter, she loves movies with dogs in them.we realy enjoyed it and had a lovely day watching this and Lassie one wet day at half term, the old ones are the best,
on 5 December 2000
Fastidious yuppie detective Hanks is forced to take care of the only witness to a puzzling murder--the dead man's dog. The memorably ugly mutt, all skin and slobber, seems determined to eat everything Hanks owns (car included) before the case is solved.
on 26 December 2015
The dvd is not very good it freezes all the time. I could not watch it after 20mins of freezing through out that time. I would like something done about it please.
on 9 January 2012
Loved this DVD, really humorous viewing wether a dog lover or not. A story within a story brilliantly acted by Tom Hanks and Hooch. ONe you can watch over and over.
on 23 September 2011
great comedy film for the family. i laughed alot through the film, tom hanks is great in his roll! .........................................................
on 13 February 2013
i choose this film i seen its before on tv and i always wanted my own dvd of those films now i got its and its really good film better then the other one!
on 22 May 2009
A great film to sit down and watch with the kids at a weekend.
Even better because it was delivered in 2 days. Great customer service Amazon. Thank you.
on 16 July 2015
One of the best films ever - as the 'Mum' to a crazy giant breed dog this really speaks to me but even for the non-dog person it's a good fun film