Format: DVD|Change

on 12 March 2015
A genuinely entertaining film for all the family and a great night in! I loved the film as a child and still do! Packed with jokes and an all star cast, who could resist?!
on 6 September 2013
I love this film, my all time favourite childhood movies. One of the best purchases I've ever made. Could watch this film over and over again and it would never bore me.
on 30 November 2013
Having ditched the VHS, this purchase (at a very reasonable price) brought a smile to the faces of everyone who watches it. PS what's happened to Michael Jordan?
on 28 June 2013
Awesome, really good price for an all time classic, fast delivery, I absolutely recommend to buy it. Every baller should have this one on his/her shelf.
on 28 June 2013
Speedy dispatch great price good packaging was looking for this film on DVD as we wore out the video tape great family film for all to watch and enjoy
on 22 January 2014
Arrived on time and was undamaged. Such a great film and so relieved that I managed to get it for so cheap and in such great condition as hoped for
on 1 January 2014
Great film always watched it as a kid, so I ordered it for mine. Dispatched in no time. Great description too the product arrived as described.
on 27 December 2013
This is my granddaughter's favourite film since it first came out on VHS tape. She is now eighteen and no longer has a a VHS player/ recorder.
on 22 January 2014
The DVD was delivered on time and I am giving this a five star rating my little boy loves space jam for the Looney tunes bugs bunny so thanks
on 8 June 2015
Live action and animation combo. With warner bros cartoons. .film. Great family film...like this you might like. Loony tunes back in action