5.0 out of 5 stars Homeward Bound
Three animals run away from their make-do home while their family is away, specifically to find them. This film takes you through all their entertaining and sometimes tragic adventures.
Published on 23 Feb 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as wonderful as I remembered but heart warming nonetheless
Quality isn't great but it's a lovely film! Just amazing to see how far technology has come on since that film was made!
Good heart warming story nonetheless, I laughed!
Published 15 months ago by malamutemom

5.0 out of 5 stars Homeward Bound, 23 Feb 2005
By A Customer
I can honestly say this is one of the only films I have cried at, because I am a great animal lover and this film pushed all the right buttons! I think any animal lover is sure to love it like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney hits another ace, 28 Dec 2005
M. G. Hatfield "trekle5" (North Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
This film is from Disney and stars two dogs and a cat,
This is about a film torn apart when the animals owners move in a small apartment and are forced to leave thier pets with a family friend.
The three domestic animals have may adventres as the bid to find their loving owners and find their way home.
This pulls at your heartstrings late on as you get to know the animals you may hate dogs or cats but 5his film enderes to to all three.
You'll love Sassy the Cat she has the best lines.
Tears will come to your eyes and you'll want cry you may not like weepy film but if you like Disney this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars When the going gets Tough., 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
I will keep it short and sweet,I LOVED THESE THREE FILMS,they are so hilarious and sad and funny and brilliant,made my eyes wet,crying with laughter one minute and sad the next,a rollercoaster ride,and they are animals,if you buy them please check the Region as some of you seem to have a problem with what region we are in or send them outside the region we are in,we are in the UK and we are Region 2,USA region 1,rest of the world,Have`nt got a clue.If you have a Player check to see its play region,or buy one for UK they are cheap as chips at present.
Get these Three films they are a real delight animal antics and good script,best bits for me,the Boxer and the whippy Tree,the Boxer,the Fish and the Grizzly bear,Happy Viewing,Happy Crimbo.:))

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed adventure for all of the family., 18 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This is an action packed exilerating,adrenalin rushing video.My favourite character is Sassy bacause she is really bossy and fusses over what she looks like,a little bit like me! Shadow is a rather old fashioned well behaved dog and it nearly made me cry when he fell down a mine shaft at the railway station.Then last but not least theres chance the bulldog I think that chance is the funniest of them all and when he was afraid of the turkey I nearly cried from laughing so much! Overall I really like this video, I have had this video for five years and have watched it on numerous occasions and it is one of my favourites,I would recomend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great films, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
I would really like Homeward Bound on Blu Ray a box set would be great.
The film is 20 years old now so they really should do this.

I really like number 2 would give it at least a 6 out of 10.
The first would get an 8 out of 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Disney fare, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
I first saw Homeward Bound at the cinema, so I will have been just nine or ten years old, and at that age, I obviously loved it. Rewatching it at the age of 28 I can remember why. Sure, it is oversentimental at times and holds no surprises, but it's an enjoyable, sometimes funny, sometimes sad film about a family being reunited with their pets. Whilst some of the scenes with the family members are cringeworthy at times, Disney managed to utilise the animals well to invoke several emotions in the viewer, such as when Sassy almost drowns or when we aren't sure if old Shadow will make it. The animals are voiced well by Michael J. Fox, Don Ameche and Sally Field and the ending, though obvious, is a great moment. Recommended. 3.5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, 12 Nov 2011
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
This film made me happy and feel warmth while watching it. Such a great movie for all ages. They don't make them like this anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars good family entertainment, 12 Mar 2011
enjoyable family film but have the tissues at the ready although it isn't the sad ending you may expect

5.0 out of 5 stars great family viewing, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
If you have ever owned a pet you can relate to this movie totally, the capturing of animal behaviour around humans and amoungst other animals is hilarious. Kids from 1 to 99 will adore this movie as its one of the most funny and charming potrails of a animal adventure. Great fun well enjoyed over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful family movie, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
This really is an excellent family film. I used to own this on vhs but when i saw the price on dvd had gone down i couldnt resist. The quality of my vhs wasnt that great but the dvd is much better! This film.can.bevwatched over and over again and is still just as entertaining. The plot is interesting, funny and keeps you watching. Of course you can expect a happy ending, maybe it will squeeze a few tears out of you..... it is after all disney! Get this while you can its an excellent movie to add to your collection for both children and adults.

Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [DVD] [1993]