on 3 February 2001
I have about 60 WWF videos, and this has to be one of the weakest. At first this video looks like a good buy, because it has all of the highlights of the first 14 WrestleMainia's. Well this video certainly takes the word "Highlights" to the limit. If you blink whilst watching this video you'll more than likely miss the "highlights" of a WrestleMainia This video just skims over each one without going into any detail. It just explains the "Main Event" of each WrestleMainia. Any Wrestling fan only buy this if you are positive that it has to be in your collection. Instead I would strongly advise that you bought the WrestleMainia Legacy Box Set, which contains the first 15 WrestleMainia Events. So on the whole this video was very poor.
on 5 August 2000
The saying is true - Don't judge a book (in this case a video) by it's cover. I wanted to buy a WWF video which I could watch over and over again. I also wanted to know about the history of the WWF. So when I saw WWF The Best of Wrestlemania, I thought it was perfect. However, I ended up miserably disappointed. When you see the video, it leads you into thinking that you will see the greatest bouts from WM 1 - 14. However not every good match is shown. Instead the whole video is mainly talking e.g comments from wrestlers, the matches which are shown are very brief and have music playing in the background throughout. What makes it worse is you pay for only 1 hrs worth of cassette. WWF should be ashamed.
on 16 July 2000
This video isnt the best i seen there is really rubbish backround music running throughout the video. it spends to much time on wm1 where moolah fought. I wouldnt recommend someone to buy this video.
on 23 June 2003
I am a huge fan of WWE(formally known as WWF) With over 100 videos and Dvds of WWF this one has to make top ten. It is exactly what it is- the very best of wrestlemania 1-14. All die hard fans will know that we are approaching Wrestlemania 20, so the tape is a bit old but dont be put off- it has great interviews with hall of famers such as Tito Santana, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka and Pat Patterson to the legends of today such as Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Game Triple H and the Phenom The Undertaker. Any Fan would want this in their collection! This video lets you take a look behind the greatest sports-entertainment specatular the world has ever known. Once you see this tape- you will realise why Wrestlemania is called "THE SHOWCASE OF THE IMMORTALS"