on 19 July 2001
A great video, the best! Thank you Jane! I have never tried Yoga before and i am surprised i enjoyed it so much! I didn't look at the clock once throughout, it didn't drag or anything. I have been very ill and trying to build my muscle tone up again. I am much more of a high impact aerobic type until now, i am completely converted! It didn't feel like a workout at all, it woke me up and also my body felt loose and relaxed afterwards. There are three sections in the video a 20 min full body stretch and tone program, a 15 min Yoga Sun Salutation progression and a 15 min relaxation section. All were great. I recommend this video to everyone. Thanks again :-)
on 7 August 2001
I found this video very good to begin with, however having been doing it several times a week for the past 6 weeks, I no longer find it challenging. I really recommend this video for an introduction to yoga. And I would recommend it for toning up the body if you have lost some of weight, however not for weight loss.
on 16 October 2005
This is a very good introduction to yoga. It focuses on the sun salutation. Jane Fonda guides you through each movement on their own at 3 levels. Then she puts them together also at 3 levels. The final 15 minutes of this video is a stretch/relax session.
It is very slow so do not expect to tone or lose weight with this one. But the beauty of this video is that it is a fabulous stress reducer. I have a gruelling fitness routine every week. Cardio 3 times a week and strength training 2 times a week. Plus I lead a pretty stressful lifestyle. So when Saturday comes around I always stick this one in the video. Not only does it give me the stretching I need to supplement my cardio/strenght workout but I actually feel fully relaxed and absolutley wonderful after completeting the entire routine. A must buy if you lead a busy and stressful life. But combine this with at cardio and strength workout in order to loose weight. Try lean legs and buns and body sculpting also by Jane Fonda
on 27 February 2010
I would like to thank the seller personnaly for an excellent service. The video itself will take a little time and patience to master although I feel its down to myself. Instructions are clear with emphasis on breathing - very important! Would definately recommend to any possible yoga newcomers.