Price:£18.95+ £2.80 shipping

on 6 February 2009
I bought this because I am a Dave Allen Fanatic! I've watched it over and over and I find it so funny that I almost fall off my chair everytime I play it!! Value for Money? You Bet it is! But, So Sad that Dave is no longer with us.
on 16 May 2005
Brilliant. Dave Allen was a naturally talented comedian who just needed to be himself to capture an audiance. My children have enjoyed watching him in action - a sign that his type of humour appeals to all ages.
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2014
Among all the repeats that seem to be the majority of TV programmes these days Dave Allen's do not, alas, feature. A truly unique performer. This also gave me the chance to revive my skills in using VHS which was in danger of becoming a lost art.
on 14 July 2013
We remember Dave Allen, from years ago when he was on television and this brought it all back. We love his stile of humor.
We don‘t think he would get away with it today.
on 16 February 2013
dave allen just doesn't date. still funny. we don't have a tv signal so we rely on videos and dvds for entertainment. this was popular with all the household - 10 -- 58! excellent!
on 18 December 2012
Dave Allen is great! You can never get enough of his wit. They need to put out more DVD's; two are not enough.
on 5 February 2015
Perhaps not politically correct these days but incredibly entertaining.
on 14 February 2015