5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
I have lots of fitness DVDs but I'd stayed away from Beverley Callard's because I don't particulary like her character in Coronation Street. However I saw on a Channel Four show that this workout came top in a test of 10 fitness tapes so I thought I'd give it a go.
It has a warm-up then an aerobics section, then an arm workout (with or without...
Published on 17 Jan 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for a starter
I tried this when a friend lent it to me. I had never done an exercise dvd before so i wanted to try one out before I bought any.
I found this one quite easy to pick up but I'm sure there are better ones out there.
The aerobic section is not nearly long enough, and is not really that energetic.
Beverley doesnt cue very well also, so the people in the vid...
Published on 27 Mar 2006 by J Stenton

5.0 out of 5 stars Real results, 29 Nov 2009
C. Mcfadyen - See all my reviews
Very easy to follow exercises, although they can be a bit boring after a while so I 'mix and match' with her other DVD's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old ones last the best!!!, 21 May 2009
Ms. N. Harkins (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I bought this originaly on vhs in 1996 i was 19 then and very overweight!! i tried bev and what a difference it made, I followed it longer than the ten weeks to achive my 5 stone weight loss, its very easy to follow, has an aerobic section followed by toning and weight exercises, you do work your whole body for that hour. Now im 31 and have had two children in the last 3 years so that 5 stone has crept back on, so im going back to bev!! I would recommend this to first time fitness users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Routine, Easy to Follow, 18 Sep 2008
S. Goodby (The Moon) - See all my reviews
I first saw this on video about 10 years ago when my mum was trying to get in shape and recently we were both on diets and getting fitter and she maintained that this was the only thing that ever got her in shape so we tried it.

I have tried other workout videos before and gotten confused or lost but this was easy to follow (especially with Bev's daughter counting so you don't need to watch the screen the whole time especially if you're doing the floor excercises!!) Even though I'm VERY uncoordinated I followed it through and after a couple of weeks of doing it every other day I started to see the results.

Other people may find the 80s music and Bev's little jokes and sayings start to get annoying after doing it several times but, personally, everytime it makes me chuckle ("These are Mel's favourites. He says he could do a lot more of these!" is a personal favourite). As the title of the DVD says it gives Real Results!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2008
Brilliant, been doing this dvd for a few months and it is getting better and better. Tried to change review to 5 stars but system wont let me. Seem to get more out of the dvd the fitter I get, other dvd's become easy and boring but not this one, it is still challenging and Beverley is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for beginners or the experienced!!, 22 Feb 2001
This review is from: Beverley Callard: Real Results With Coronation Street's... [VHS] (VHS Tape)
An excellent video for beginners or the experienced.Beverly guides you through a warm-up, a great workout and a cool down without being patronising. she encourages you to have a go at your own pace and you do not feel you're in a race to keep up!!Highly Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good all round work out., 26 Jun 2000
By A Customer
this video is one worth having for anyone who wants to loose weight or just get toned up! working on your tummy bottom, legs and even weights. i found using this tape 2-3 times a week that the was some good results. one of the best tapes i have in exersize videos.... a must!

2.0 out of 5 stars not tried this one either,postage ok, 30 May 2013
same with this one no review as my missus thinks money grow on trees so she bought it as well.

ARRAY(0xae9c45dc)