Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£18.99+ £2.80 shipping

on 6 November 2002
"More Noddy", "More Noddy" "Want see Noddy now" are the repeated cries of my 2 year old daughter. I purchased this video just over a week ago, it has been played at least 20 times since. For me it is starting to become a little irritating, both the songs and sound effects (Noddy's car for one) are starting to grate a little. However, for my daughter the joys are endless. Each story is superbly animated and all have a lesson to be learnt. Great for kids between 2-5.
on 10 January 2003
an absolute hit with my 2 and 4 yr olds... the little one is waking up every morning, asking "nonny? nonny?" and running straight to the vhs... my only purchase from amazon so far for which I felt I had to write a recommendation...
on 14 February 2012
These are great for kids - they absolutely love Noddy.
These videos use the original wooden dolls/puppets.
It's such a shame they've tried to modernise him, the kids find the new stuff so dull, they now refuse to watch him...

Oh well...
on 7 June 2011
Bought this for my nephew and neice - they love the stories (my 5 year old neice especially) and the graphics are great. Being multiple episodes you can break it up so they only watch one or 2 at a time - good treat.
on 12 September 2014
This original stage outing for Noddy is miles better than the 2000 version, no talking down to the audience, plus a greater scale story and much more originality!
on 1 April 2013
A very happy and contented granddaughter ,good service good price good stories and I think more educational than some of the modern stories
on 12 May 2015
Makes a change from Peppa Pig when trying to keep the little one occupied! But that "Hey Hey it's Noddy" song.........
on 23 January 2003
There are 100 episodes of the new Noddy being shown on Channel 5. I find it a very poor to include only six episodes for a DVD/Video. Does this mean that there are going to be a dozen DVD/Videos released
This is the only one and last one I will buying for the price I paid, unless the makers of the DVD/Video include at least a dozen episodes per release.
on 2 November 2013
You should buy it will keep your children interested, and you will have peace in your house and you will be relaxed and calm
on 17 March 2014
my grandaughter just loves Noddy and this dvd kept her glued to the screen for hours. a must for parents