Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£19.89+ £2.80 shipping

on 28 January 2014
A bright and breezy British musical with the most energetic musical number of any other musical. The DVD should have more packing before postage.
on 6 June 2011
This film brought back all the memories of the 1960s. Tommy Steel as an actor and singer at the start of his film career. I thought the film/musical was really enjoyable. The music and songs are catchy. The story has a happy ending. What more could I expect when taking my girl to the pictures long ago! It is a pity that the film industry has not reformatted this film onto DVD as it will not be long before VHS is obsolete and no VHS players will be available for playing this medium. That aside, this film sits alongside Summer Holiday, 7 brides for 7 brothers, etc as a 60s musical of real enjoyment.
on 21 January 2014
I bought this dvd for my Wife as it is one of her favourite films . Region 2 so in english and you can turn the spanish subtitles off , so she is over the moon. Cant understand why you can only get spanish region 2 ,or american region 1 but my Wifes happy and thats all that counts.
on 28 February 2015
Not suitable for playing in this country! What a joke. Please advise on getting my money back or replacing it with a DVD that works.
on 2 December 2014
I remember watching this movie as a kid and had been looking for it for years I still rlly enjoyed it just as good as I remember
on 16 August 2015
Made up to have the dvd, the delivery was as expected and the seller replied to me asap. Dvd in English, as said. Recommended.
A happy British musical - directed by an Hollywood director, George Sidney - good leads played by Tommy Steele and Julia Foster
on 27 May 2015
Quality of dvd shows its age but nevertheless it's still a great film & maybe some day will get remastered & issued in the UK
on 13 November 2013
Exactly as described, very nice, It was recommended to me by a friend, it's ok if you like musicals but still enjoyable.
on 17 June 2013
One to watch time and time again. Reminds me of my youth and Sunday afternoon films. A timeless classic. I LOVE it!