Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£6.97+ £2.80 shipping

on 4 August 2004
Dave allen is just Superb Great, All his characters are wonderful his interpretations from S Holmes, Robin hood, prisoner been shot wanting last request,vicar,pope,inventor, lots of others which i have not mentioned, one of the all time great comedians. Why has none of his Series been released on Dvd! ??, if all his series was released i for 1 would buy!!, pity he did not make any tv series or films out of any of his many characters! this would of been great!
on 16 June 2013
If you like Dave Allen then stick with The Best of Dave Allen only as this DVD is exactly the same as that one!! That one is good value and a trip back in time - still as funny as ever.
on 10 September 2014
Always funny - but not as good a selection as I had hoped. Also, annoyingly, I had ordered a second one which I took to be a different DVD, only to find that although they had different front covers, in fact the selected material in both DVDs was identical!

I feel this is a problem with marketing.
on 20 June 2013
Bought this a birthday present for dad, he absolutely loved it and has always enjoyed the genious that is Dave Allen
on 29 March 2013
excellent fun, timeless I would like this to come out on DVD as it would make life easier. so keep me posted.
on 23 December 2013
We first saw Dave Allen on tv more than 30 years ago and have been on the lookout for DVDs to play on our all-region player. We were pleased to find this one and equally pleased to receive it quickly so it could be ready for Christmas.
on 17 March 2004
Watching these videos of Allen's show and sketches was absolutely delightful. His humor is fresh and original. His voice, gestures and expressions are first-rate, sometimes explosive and, of course, the stories are so subtle, so funny that you have to watch the tapes over and over again. Don't miss out on this special style of stand-up comedy.....The only drawback is they are in PAL format which is pretty useless in the U.S. I had them transferred at some cost to DVD. Wish I could purchase them in U.S. usable format..
on 3 October 2013
I know that this will be a perfect pressy for Christmas, Quick and speedy service as usual. A very funny man.
on 22 June 2015
This was a Father's day present for my dad, he loves old comedy and Dave Allen always delivered
on 3 October 2015
Bought 2 different Dave Allen DVDs, different packaging, different titles - same DVD....