Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£14.99+ £2.80 shipping

on 24 August 2013
I will never tire of watching this fantastic bit of storytelling. This is a classic and an absolute must see.
on 24 January 2014
Great series with a bit of every thing .I saw it many years ago on TV and loved it then and still do now.
on 9 February 2013
purchased as a present for my husband. Saw the tv series years ago and couldn't wait to see it again
on 7 March 2004
You fancy watching a good film, so you flick through your DVD collection. Hmmmn ... seen it ... saw it last week ... Ah! How about this one ... hmmmn perhaps not. Sound familiar? Sigh - It seems that familiarity can breed the DVD blues. Am I right or am I right.
Occasionaly a film comes out that has lasting replayability. They are one of those rare and fulfilling films that can be experienced time and time again; each repeated viewing is just as satisfying as the first. The Singing Detective is one of them. Buy it and discover why.
on 10 August 2014
Loved this series when it was in tv, glad I now own it! Great service, thank you!
on 25 September 2015
This was a very interesting series when we had this kind of drama on the old TV
on 18 November 2015
Dennis Potter's fantastic semi-musical drama. One of the best ever TV shows.
on 5 June 2015
Fantastic, quirky, brilliantly acted film delivered quickly by the seller
on 29 August 2014
I enjoyed the TV series and wanted to buy the DVD to play at a later date
on 1 June 2015
The item was as described and arrived in the specified time slot