5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
Published on 5 Nov 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars defective product
Received product in good condition. It was purchased as a new item. The product appears to have no music on it at all. I tried to play this CD on a personal CD player, a Sony hi-fi & my laptop. There is nothing on the CD at all. Thoroughly disgusted with product!!!
Published on 11 April 2012 by sds

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 5 Nov 2001
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
From the moment I heard blue da ba dee 2 years ago I was hooked and this album is the best i've seen in a long time. The music is like a techno/Depache mode type feel and if you love dance tracks its for you a true masterpeice. If only I could by Their other album "Contact" then I would have the ultimate collection. "A DUB IN LIFE" is the best song on there after "BLUE". JUST BUY IT!
By Jason Winstone-Twiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Er........Weird..........Cool.......80's all in one!, 30 Jan 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
This is one top CD! This CD has a lot of 80's sound about it. But it also has all the things that made Blue (da ba dee) a massive hit: Computerized voices, strange typical electro-pop noises plus some top and catchy (but annoying) tunes! Check out top trax like: My Console, Deep Down, Silicon Girl, Bluue (Da Ba Dee) and their new single, move your body. Also look out for Another Race, Dub In My Life and The Edge. Overall, this CD is top notch! Definately worth Buying! :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars An album that will stay in your head for weeks !, 2 Mar 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
I bought 'Europop' after the chart singles Blue and Move Your Body, hoping that the other tracks would be of the same standard. I was not dissapointed! The CD had me humming along in my car, at work and at home to thier unique sound. Whilst the lyrics may not be Bob Dylan (yes on one track they do reel off a list of playstation titles), this is the sort of music that revitalises the listener and moves the mind and body.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS SO BUZZIN'!, 3 Dec 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
This album is a must for all eiffel 65 fans and a good buy if you liked "Blue". "Blue" is naturally the best song on it but "My Console", "Silicon World" and "Another Race" are hot on it's heels. The rest of the album is good and worth buying. There are a few rubbish ones, but if you liked "Blue" then you'll like this. Go on, buy it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars If u like the singles, u'll like this album, 22 Aug 2002
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
I bought this CD a while back, and as soon as i listened to it i soon appreciated the quality of the songs on it. In my opinion the best track is Another Race. Most of the songs have great tunes, the only song which i dislike is My Clown which is a bit different from the rest of the album. Overall, 6 great songs, 4 good songs, 2 ok songs and 1 rubbish song. Get it now!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like music? Then buy this!, 14 Mar 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
I waited with great anticipation for this album, and, despite laughs from friends, I bought it. Many of my friends expected more songs which a little blue alien could dance to. But, it contains songs ANYONE could easily dance to! I am actually listening to "Dub In This Life" at the moment and I am still convinced that this album is one of the best in my collection!
Best Tracks :-
Too Much Of Heaven (Track 1) ...Well actually all of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Europop at it's best, 22 Jun 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
The "Europop" music movement has always been seen as tacky and of poor quality .However This brilliant album lifts the whole genre to a new level. Infectious dance tracks such as "Move Your Body" and "Too Much of Heaven" really are of the highest quality. A very good album that even suprised me at it's depth. One of my best buys to date!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than what i expected it to be, 6 Jan 2000
andreia@madasafish.com (liverpool, united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
I thought this was going to be typical dance euro trash.... but got a very pleasent surprise,, eiffel65 hit us with blue da ba dee last year,and now bring forward their latest"move your body",, catchy yet intruging,, the c.d. itself was brill "your clown" was one of the best,, highly recomended for clubbers and dance music fans everywhere

4.0 out of 5 stars Europop strangely satisfying, 15 Mar 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
I finally bought Europop after hearing Move Your Body. I like this album, it's danceable, probably great to drive to, and strangely catchy. While the vocoder somewhat overused, it does work throughout the entire piece. If you like Blue and Move Your Body, I reccomend it - you're guaranteed not to have heard anything like it before...

4.0 out of 5 stars vocoder-tastic europop, 23 Feb 2000
This review is from: Europop (Audio CD)
This cd surprises in its quality. From the current vocoder perfection that is "Move your Body" to the moody Depeche-like "Your clown" each track crafts a groove that gnaws away at your brain. Other than the singles it is "Living in a bubble" that is trapped inside my head at the minute.

Europop
Europop by Eiffel 65 (Audio CD - 2000)