‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
This is there first cd. And I understand why they got there big break with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a friend, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
Got this album for a friend who loves A1. When she moved house the movers managed to break most of her CDs so I bought this for her birthday and she was stoked to have the album again.

5.0 out of 5 stars here we come by a1, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
its so good i love it i cant stop playing the cd cos is my fave band in the world

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
a good easy cd to listen to put it on in the car and off u go, just easy pop music

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest ever..We bow down to the great A1 !, 23 Oct 2000
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
Wow. What else can I say?!? I hadn't really heard of A1 when this came out and I have to admit that the songs I DID know I wasn't too sure that I liked! But after reading all the amazing reviews it was getting I had to see for myself. Well, it must have been the best buy I have ever made in my life!! It is great! It has all the chart topping hits like Ready or Not and Like a Rose plus other amazing songs such as If Only, Still around and great ballads such as Heaven by your side and Waking in the Rain. If ANYONE was thinking about buying this then I would get moving because it dosen't matter what taste you have, you will find something on this album which you love. The other great thing is that they write all of their songs so there will be more of where this came from when "The A List" comes out. Good Work guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 29 Nov 1999
By A Customer
A fantastic debut single by five talented boys! It contains all of their hits: Summertime of our lives, and my favorite Everytime. A must for every household.
Keep it up

4.0 out of 5 stars really good pop music..., 30 Nov 1999
By A Customer
If you like pop music, then this is a good album for you. It's poppy all the way, but with more ballads than I expected. Keep it up boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
Really took me back to my teens when A1 first came out i will have the cd worn out soon with listening to it so much :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars AI are the best group in the world, 9 May 2000
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
they have done themselves proud with a brilliant debut album. This album shows the talents of the gorgeous paul,my personal favourite ben,mark,and christian. I love ready or not, everytime, and heaven by your side. Well done lads this is without a doubt the best album I have ever listened to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite "Tongue-Catcher"! :), 3 July 2001
This review is from: Here We Come (Audio CD)
a1 have excelled themselves, by blasting out top notch tunes that you just can't help but sing along to. Fair play to the lads, who have managed to write their first album without much help from other artists (unlike Westlife). Each member have proven to be equally as talented, justifying this when seen performing live. An album perfect for any generation of "Pop-music" lovers without involving Cursing, drugs, sex or violence. This album should definitely be on everyone's "a-List"!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Here We Come
Here We Come by A1 (Audio CD - 2000)