5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bright Eyes EP
This 5-track EP is one of Conor Oberst's best releases and if you like any of the other Bright Eyes stuff then i guarantee you will think this is just as good.The only problem with buying Bright Eyes music is knowing where to start:Lifted,Digital Ash,Fevers & Mirrors,I'm Wide Awake It's Morning...What an astonishing body of work already!
Published on 5 Sep 2005 by Ted Maul

3.0 out of 5 stars Too dark for me
Published on 11 Dec 2005 by thurlog

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bright Eyes EP, 5 Sep 2005
Ted Maul "Ted Maul" (Cowsick) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too dark for me, 11 Dec 2005
This review is from: Every Day And Every Night (Audio CD)
as with all his albums, I can not listen to them the first time. I always turn them off as they irritate me immensly. But I know this is the sign of really good music. All other composers I like from Rufus Wainwright to Gustav Mahler and from Ryan Adams to Dmitri Shostakovich, I can never understand their music the first time. They grow on you and then suddenly you get it, you perceive the beauty and you will never let it go anymore. But, sadly, this has not happened with this one yet. Besides multi layered it simply is to dark for me. I still think Fevers and Mirrors is his best. (and this is written after I listened to every other record of BE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i asked for!, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Every Day And Every Night (Audio CD)
Thank you kindly to the seller, the correct cd came in tiptop condition just as it said it would! I would reccommend this seller

ARRAY(0xa9655330)

Every Day And Every Night
Every Day And Every Night by Bright Eyes (Audio CD - 2006)