5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Remastered CD, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Im Yours (Audio CD)
An excellent remastering of PJ's 1973 album that was his comeback album at the time. This cd has a fantastic sound and enhances pj's vocals. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars P.J.Proby.....he is ours!, 18 July 2012
Ronald Tennant (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Im Yours (Audio CD)
Texan vocalist P.J. Proby has been living in England for 48 years,ever since he became a world-wide overnight success after being a special guest on the TV show "Around The Beatles" in 1964.England discovered him & crowned him with glory so we like to think that he's one of us.
He has a unique vocal style that some people say is a little O.T.T. on some songs.Whatever you think about his voice it is very special & it makes him stand out from the crowd.
This "I'm Yours" album,originally released in 1973 is not classed as one of his all time great L.P's but it's still a fantastic selection of mainly "evergreens".I've found that whenever P.J. does a song that someone else has made famous he takes it up a notch & that is something that not many singers can do.
P.J. is still going strong & in September,2012 begins a huge U.K."60's Gold" tour with some other legends.Most of his success happened in the 60's but to me he's a singer way too good to be classed just as a voice from that era,he can sing absolutely any genre of music.Proby is very special....take a listen to the CD "I'm Yours" & you'll hear why.It's a Fantastic Voyage.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'the entertainer', 19 Sep 2010
This review is from: Im Yours (Audio CD)
Whatever anyone thinks of P J Proby..he is the ultimate entertainer. I have been a a huge fan since 1964 - and have ALL his albums..so I suppose I am a bit biased.
This is quite a good selection of songs - and delivered in the usual ' slightly over the top' vocal style...It's music with a smile...you have to smile at his unmistakable interpretations of the songs - but that is his craft. With PJP, you always wonder whether it's all a bit 'tongue in cheek' - brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Proby as good as ever, 24 Jan 2010
Torben Eschen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Im Yours (Audio CD)
This record has Proby back again. It's not as poignant as his first two LPs, but his singing range is still magnificent.

I'm Yours
I'm Yours by P.J. Proby (Audio CD - 2003)