5.0 out of 5 stars one crap hockey team and one stressed coach
This is a funky sporting comedy that everyone should have.
Published on 15 May 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Great film, let down by poor DVD
A film I really enjoyed as a kid, so bought it to see if it held up to my nostalgic memories.

It was as fun as I remembered and will watch it with my kids one day. However the DVD itself is lacklustre at best. The lack of extra features is disappointing, but the most important flaw is that the film is 16:9 but is framed in 4:3. So when watched on a wide screen...
Published on 9 Mar 2010 by Dave H.

5.0 out of 5 stars one crap hockey team and one stressed coach, 15 May 2000
By A Customer
This is a funky sporting comedy that everyone should have.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ice hockey and kids movie ever made!!!!!!!!, 19 Aug 2002
This is a typical sports movie: loser team who eventually make it to the top. However this plot is only partially essential to this movie which is just full of fun and stupidity mixed in with a bit of ice hockey and nostalgia!.Unlike other American sports movie it has also picked up on a sport that is played internationally not just in America. It's great for anyone especially if they're under 10 or a hockey fan,however be warned it'll make you want to go out and have a shot yourself!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Aug 2004
A Armstrong (Hackney, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A definate must for hockey fans. I saw this film back in the 90's, probably about 94, and I thought it was excellent! It's a film that will get you in the mood to give it a try. So, go on! I did, and I'm still playing 9 years on, and loving every minute of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, hockey matches r good 2 unlike some films, 11 Jan 2001
cgs_star@hotmail.com (Nottingham, England.) - See all my reviews
I saw this film in 1993, when i was 10 (17 now) and since then u guessed it i have started playing hockey. These films where so good that it has started a good hockey future. Great for kids and full of funny lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Skating, 28 Mar 2014
See this on the telly one Saturday afternoon, but got distracted. Was able to watch it again on a Sunday but again got distracted, so it was easier to order the film on dvd. Did not realise that their are 3 dvd's in the series so I thought it would be better to order the whole collection in the end... GLAD I DID !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Ducks are the Champions, 6 Nov 2013
Received in Excellent condition and what a brilliant film to watch takes you out of this world and into Ice. Just what you want to brighten up the day/

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Comedy, 14 April 2012
Fab movie. Great cast of young kids and Emilio Estevez. This bunch of misfits cant skate but love the game. They come from mixed backrounds but work together...eventually...to face up against they're rivals on the hockey rink.
Great movie for a family night in.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I found it!, 15 Mar 2011
I had alle the mighty ducks movies, but this one disapered. Im so glad I turned on the computer and found it as the movie is no longer in sale from WaltDisney and not avalible in my contry. My daughter is thrilled that we have yet another hockey movie :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant entertainment, 7 Jan 2011
A childhood favourite for both my brother and myself, so I bought the DVD for my younger cousins. It's really good classic family entertainment, with a bit of something for everyone. I'm not a big sports fan, but when I was about 8 years old I desperately wanted to be an ice hockey player because of this film. Around the same age I also developed a massive crush on Joshua Jackson, who plays the main child lead.
The story is that of the rubbish hockey team who get a new coach (he's sentenced to community service after speeding). Pridictable outcome, but a lot of fun along the way. The ice hockey games are brilliantly shot, and there's also a nice romance story between the coach and one of the team's mother. Very sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Ducks, 14 Nov 2010
Ms. T. Bannerman "T" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Love this film, I've got it on video and since I don't have a video player I've not been able to watch it for years. I was so happy when I discovered it on DVD. My 9 year old Daughter loves it too.

ARRAY(0xac7b75e8)