5.0 out of 5 stars The best album I have ever brought, 16 April 2003
Mr. Peter S Phillips (Eastbourne, East Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
What can I say, This Album is fantastic. Dreacatcher mix of 'No. 1' is awsome.
I am involved in a dance called Ceroc or modern jive, if anyone reading this is a fellow dancer, buy this CD it is simply the best there is.
If you are a music fan of crossover Jazz-Pop you should also love it, I cant recomend it highly enough.
I hope this review helps, for the record, my CD collection is over 5000 and I put this album straight to no. 1 - sorry pun intended, but I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST EXCELLENT!, 24 Aug 2005
SUE (DEVON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
I am a 'modern jiver' - Leroc style. I was convinced about this album by the guy who wrote a review and he dances Ceroc jive. What a fantastic find. Every track is 'just excellent'. Whether it is blues, jazz or a mix you will find tracks on here that you will want to listen to again and again. I am still listening to it - in the car - at work - at home. Every time you seem to find something new. If you like the saxaphone you love this. Question? Does anyone know if they made another CD or is this the one and only?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun fun fun: music as it should be!, 18 Aug 2004
Shivari (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
You probably know the single "Would you..?" (you remember, "Umm, I've noticed you around... I find you very attractive... umm... would you go to bed with me?") A classic neo-swing pop-jazz crossover.

This is the kind of CD you buy because you loved the single - and find they only had 1 or 2 great ideas and the rest of the CD is dross. But in this case my cynicism was confounded, because the entire CD is great!

The whole CD is funny, witty, danceable, sing-along-able,

"So hot": an infectious beat with latino-style trumpet, a sultry young lady pouting "I'm sooo hot..." mixed with a weather forecaster telling us how hot and sticky the weather is... Sheer genius!

The lyrics to "Tango in Harlem" crack me up.

And so it goes on. Music that makes you dance, sing, laugh and act in a very silly way. Music that makes you feel good to be alive. Pompous, self-important, angsty artists, please note!

Buy it today - it's soooo hot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz For The Masses, 6 Jun 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
Touch and Go has done some brilliant experiment with Jazz music. They started out with a extremely strange song which had some inane lyrics probaly had some three lines! But the real treat is the album which is somthing which will change your opinion about this band. You could very well call this album as a very sensuous album with lyrics admitting to that. Prime cuts on this album include ``Straight To Number One,'' ``Would You,'' ``Mein Freund Harvey'' ( excellent reverb vocals effect on this track) and ``Life's a beach'' To put it in a nutshell this is one album which Jazz fans will freak while those who hate Jazz -- will love Jazz after listening to this album.
Viral Bhayani, India

5.0 out of 5 stars This is sexy, smokey big beat !, 14 Jun 2008
J. Mcdonald "The Donk" (The centre of England,& the world) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
For anyone who fancies sussing out a band who combine stuff that makes you want to jump and dance with smokey jazz AND THE SEXIEST VOCAL you've every heard - get this.

Like a previous reviewer, Shivari (and all power to you mate, you hit the nail on the head as far as this cool album is concerned) - I can only agree that this is a fabulous 'crossover'. I am basically a soul and rock fan, I think my taste is fairly restricted - Weller, Bowie, Lou Reed, The Jam, The Who, Northern Soul, the Clash, Ida Maria - so for me, this was a gamble purchase. But WOW what a winner, I think EVERY track is cool and two in particular - BIG BEAT and LIFE'S A BEACH have really hit my spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dance? You'll Love This!, 8 Nov 2007
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
I dance Ceroc and some of these tracks are played regularly at dance nights. So I just had to have my own copy! It's fab! Listening to it in the car and at home - when I put it on, it just makes me wanna get up & dance! Also quite sensuous music, so might want to make you do other things as well! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Pleasure, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
This music is pure listening pleasure. Happiness in cd format! So cool, funky, sexy, feel good and so energising! This is how music should be - fun, fun, fun. I happened on it by chance and what luck. I just can't stop listening to it and each time it's better than I remembered it. Can't say this about any other cd I have ever owned. Definately one of a kind and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe-tapping Good!, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
The music on this CD is exceptionally good! I bought this album because of the previous reviewers who said it was good for Jive and Salsa. I am delighted with my purchase. I now listen to it in the car when I am on my way to a dance, or in the kitchen when I need to get excited about housework. I have heard quite a few of these tunes when I have been to Ceroc dance venues. I think the main feature of the songs is that they have unusual and interesting beats. They are great to dance to, and good to listen to as well. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a good beat and wants to feel good by listening to music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy Upbeat Stuff, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
Never heard of this group before and found them whilst having a browse in Amazon's music store. Listened to the samples of the album tracks and bingo I bought the album. It's funky, quirky, catchy and very addictive. Highly recommended, although not quite sure which pigeon hole to put the music style into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to (and remaining at) number one, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: I Find You Very Attractive (Audio CD)
A hidden gem recently purchased some thirteen years since its release. If only I'd cottoned on sooner. The whole album is guaranteed to hit the moodspot on the dancefloor, at home, or wherever it's listened to. A jazz/pop/tango seductive feast recommended to all those with that special someone in mind.

ARRAY(0xa9d30624)

I Find You Very Attractive
I Find You Very Attractive by Touch and Go (Audio CD - 2000)