Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 December 2000
Wow, an amazing album, 5ive is the best boy band ever, they will rock you when you're playing the cd, it includes the amazing song "battlestar", it also has some live tracks, but if you really wanna enjoy them live, buy the video "5ive live" it's awesome. Of course i recomend this cd to every 5ive fan.
on 29 June 2000
I'll be one of the first people to admit that almost all boy bands sound exactly alike, but this cd sets Five apart from the rest. Beside their ability to co-write almost all of their songs, the music that they produce is much more diversified and mature than what other bands out there produce; they don' only speak about the girls they say good-bye to or their aching hearts. It is a really great album to listen to for an extended period of time. My personal favorites are "Invincible", "Alright", "If ya gettin' down" and "Battlestar" For most of you, you won't regret buying this
on 18 September 2003
I love Five. This album is great. It was their second album, released at the end of 1999, and it spawned four hit singles - If Ya Gettin' Down, Keep On Movin', Don't Wanna Let You Go and We Will Rock You. Invincible is a mixture of ballads and rocky tracks - all of which are great. This is the limited edition of the album, it has two extra tracks on CD 1, and another extra CD with live tracks on it. I will review my favourite tracks:
3. Don't Wanna Let You Go (4.5/5)
Love this song - even though it's the album version, and the radio edit is much better. This song is kind of creepy, with a thunderstorm in the beginning, and screaming throughout. Abs' scary voice in the middle 8 is cool too.
4. We Will Rock You (4.5/5)
Great rocking out song. This a cover of the Queen hit, and Ritchie does lead vocals and he wigs out! Abs does a great new rap too, about Five and Queen. Brian May (who is in Queen) guest stars on this track, playing the guitar.
5. Two Sides To Every Story (5/5)
My second favourite. Before I got the limited edition of the CD, this was my favourite track. But I still love it. The music is really funky and I love Ritchie and Scott's vocals.
6. You Make Me A Better Man (4.5/5)
Aww, sweet song! I love this ballad with Ritchie and Scott on lead vocals again. This has really nice guitar and a nice chorus.
7. Invincible (5/5)
I love this song! It's my third favourite, and my favourite ballad on the CD. The title track, this has it all. Great vocals (again from Scott and Ritchie), great music, great lyrics and this makes me cry.
8. It's Alright (5/5)
Love this! The music is soooo cool, and I love Scott's verse. The chorus is really nice, but the music is definitely the highlight of this track.
11. Everyday (5/5)
This is a really good chillout track - with great vocals from all 5 guys. I love the chorus.
12. Mr.Z (4/5)
This is a really funny song with hilarious lyrics from J and Abs. J laughs really funny at the beginning, and you'll get the chorus stuck in your head.
15. Don't Fight It Baby (5/5) - Bonus track
MY FAVOURITE! I have no idea why this wasn't included on the normal CD. This is fantastic! I love it. Ritchie and Scott do great vocals on the verses, and J does the bridges well. It has a funky Spanish music break in the middle and the chorus is really catchy.
Listening to CD 2, reminds me of the Five concert I went to in 2000. They performed the songs just like the ones on the CD!
Overall, a great CD that was the highpoint of Five's career. It featured some of their biggest singles, and a high quality of songs.
on 2 August 2000
Invincible is my favourite album. 5ive are the most original boyband around. And all the songs on the album are great. My big favourite is 'keep on moving'. Invincible includes all Five's latest hits including their latest single 'we will rock you', and don't forget to check out hidden track no.55! After listening to this album J, Richie, Scott,Sean and Abbs are going to be your all-time favourite popstars!
on 20 June 2000
This album is a lot better then their first one,I love the first album but this one is just so much better. Their is a song for everyone on it, the smashing number 1 single 'Keep On Movin' is included on it and their new groovy single 'We Will Rock You' that will have you dancing around your room! It's a CD that definately should have a place on your CD rack!
on 18 August 2000
Yes...5ive have hit the spotlight once again with this incredible new album "Invincible!" It has 14 amazing tracks for you to get on down and boogie to! Plus a fantastic hidden song on track 55 which I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! So why don't you get on down to your nearest music store and check out this fabtastic new album!
on 30 August 2000
A brilliant album with brilliant tracks, by far the best album in my collection, apart from their first! My personal favorite is Mr Z, because it's up beat and funky. I also love Invincible, though it make me cry! If you haven't seen them in concert your missing out! My favorite is J, because he's Gorgeous, i also adore Abs.
on 22 August 2000
I have been a loyal fan of Five since they first graced the sairwaves in the US. I am forced to import almost all the merchandise I own of there's and I would put this cD at the top of my list. If you have ever been tempted to import something... IMPORT THIS! SPEND THE MONEY! It's worth it! Since I have never been afforded to the chance to see them live, Disc II, the Live disc, is a welcome, welcome addition to my collection. The revamped version of WWRY (with rap by Abs) is awesome. The new KOM is even better than the first as well. The Enhanced section also offers alot more than the original... complete with WWRY video and the DWLYG video. Excellent job on the video's lads! If you are a loyal Five fan I recommend this, and if you are just a music fan looking for an incredible album, look no further. These five lads keep proving over and over they are the most talented lads out there today!
on 18 November 2000
This is absolutely superb!!! I have been a devoted fan of Five since I first saw and heard their music back in 1997 (their first hit "Slam dunk da funk, recognised from their first album). Knowing how big a fan I am you might think I'm being a bit biased, but believe me, no matter how superb I think they are, I'll know a bad song when I hear one and won't mind saying so either, even if it is one of theirs. Thankfully, once again, I don't have to do such a thing. Once again, Five have come up trumps with this album, polishing up on their first one and just gettin' better an' better!! More variety of sounds on here than you'll find on the first, and quite frankly in my opinion it's the best of the two. Only I know that when their third album comes out, this review will be outdated again as Five only keep getting' stronger and better. "We will rock you"? They certainly can!!!!!!!!
on 14 October 2000
This smashing CD makes us expect more from Five! They are totally different from other boy bands, in fact they're more like the Spice Boys! No cheesy ballads that don't ring true (well alright there are two ballads but they don't seem cheesy) Five are like hip-pop!