5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I used this CD in nursery and year 2 and they loved it especially 'elephants have wrinkles'. Its a fun cd which children will absoulutley love,you'll find yourself loving it too.
Published on 20 Nov 2007 by Sonia Dehal

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but could be better
Bought for 3 year old son. Haven't played it much as don't know any of the songs and they aren't particularly catchy. My son likes it but not enough that he actually requests it.
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by busymum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Nov 2007
This review is from: Tumble Tots - Action Songs - Vol 1 [Image may vary] (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars shake and wiggle!, 23 Sep 2010
L. Walker (Spain) - See all my reviews
I work with bilingual reception age children (4-5 year olds)abroad and this CD is great for language skills! We've only done 'wiggly woo' and the 'bean bag shake' so far (only had the CD a week!) but they're great songs for learning names for parts of the body and for listening skills - and the kids can't help themsleves when the music starts - they just have to move! Well paced too - so many children's songs are sung too quickly for the children to keep up or understand. And they're not pitched too high either so we don't squeak when we sing along. My only criticism is that at the beginning there's too much of a verbal intro before the song gets going...you have to fast forward that bit. Surely it could have been written on the song words page? I like very much the song sheet - good for my planning! I'll be buying the other CDs in this range too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Tumble tots cd, 8 April 2009
M. Wardhaugh (uk) - See all my reviews
This CD is fantastic!! My kids aged 2 and 7 love singing along to it in the car and doing the actions. It stops the fighting!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent but abit weird, 30 Dec 2004
By A Customer
the first time i heard this it was really weird but you get used to it playing. most suitable for children 2-4 years, and is a great for physical play, as the children are moving about alot. i heard this when i started work experience at a nursery for six months, you will find that you will be singing it to yourself!! i thought it was excellent and just had to get one for myself!!!
And i lost alot of weight coz you will find that you just gotta get up and dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars it really does the job!, 15 Oct 2012
I am a Spanish mother and an English teacher. It's hard trying to communicate in English with my six year old daugther.
She gets bored easily as Spanish is her mother tongue. Since we bougth this CD, she is singing along all day while I'm getting fit! Honestly, I don't know how interesting this CD can be for native speakers, but it's been an amazing discovery to us. This is the kind of "action songs" material which expensive private schools of English use here in Spain. Even though your English is kind of basic, I trully reccommend it to parents who want their children to learn English. You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars wiggle and shake, 15 Dec 2011
I work in a pre-school with children between the ages of 2 1/2 to 5. we ordered this c.d as a 'wake up and shake up' supplement. The c.d arrivered quickly. The children loved the songs(so did the adults) as they were catchy and easy to learn.The actions were sung within the songs which both the children and adults found easy to follow. Even our reluctant to join in children are now involved. The favorite for both the adults and children is Elephants have wrinkles. I would recommend this c.d to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great movement CD for groups of children, 13 Nov 2011
This is a great collection of songs to move to for small children. Clear words, lively & great fun. Best children's CD I have heard in a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 July 2011
This CD is very good. I purchased it to use at my Pre School for children aged between 2-4years old. If i was being really critical the only downside is the talking in between the songs but, this is managable.

4.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 9 April 2011
Yes the CD was good - but I really wanted the music as I work in a nursery and am always looking for new songs, I shall have to keep listening and try to pick up the tunes (if I can find the time) maybe it was my own fault I should have read the small print

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 1 Feb 2011
this is one of the best cds i've heard for kids. it is so much fun for everyone!! The songs and lyrics are easy to sing and everyone joins in when we play it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›