5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of the very best!
Published on 4 Jan 2001 by kamng9@aol.com

2.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Michael Ball?
I'm afraid, I wasn't impressed. Of course it is a fairly old recording and "live" recordings are not to everyone's taste; also I found the chat between the songs a bit trite.
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of the very best!, 4 Jan 2001
kamng9@aol.com (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best of Michael Ball (Audio CD)
For my money, this is Michael Ball's best CD so far, with a perfect mix of musical hits, ballads and rock songs to showcase his remarkable talent and versatility. It was recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall, with Michael introducing his songs and explaining why they are special to him, which is a bonus. I saw him for the first time (though not the last!) in concert at the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham, last October, and this is the album I play when I want to evoke the atmosphere of that sensational evening. Although it doesn't contain some of the newer songs he performed that night (including his own gently uplifting composition "Just When") it has everything I need. Hot Stuff and the Blues Brothers Medley have me dancing around the house shakin' my tail feathers, Something Inside So Strong and Let The River Run have a powerfully inspiring effect, the medley of The Way We Were/ The Rose take me deep into nostalgia, and the great musical titles from Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Les Mis and Aspects of Love remind me, if I needed reminding, why this guy is now a megastar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 July 2013
This review is from: The Very Best of Michael Ball (Audio CD)
First Michael Ball DVD I bought after seeing him in concert. Great variety of songs -some unexpected. Great performance -loved the Blues Brothers medley!

2.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Michael Ball?, 7 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Micheal Ball, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Very Best of Michael Ball (Audio CD)
Iam happy with the Product and the rateing of this cd of Micheal Ball The very best of Michael Ball good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Present, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Very Best of Michael Ball (Audio CD)
This guy can do no wrong sing, act, dance and present he does it all. So great to hear his voice and all thos magical memories he has bought us.

3.0 out of 5 stars The very Best of Michael Ball, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Very Best of Michael Ball (Audio CD)
The 2 CD's are fine but it isn't clear until after purchase that one is Michael Ball at the Albert Hall (which I bought at the same time).
One plastic case is cracked and the cardboard sleeve is worn and damaged. Not what I would describe as Good condition

The Very Best of Michael Ball
The Very Best of Michael Ball by Michael Ball (Audio CD - 1999)