Format: Audio CDChange

on 21 February 2005
I am a sucker for Soundtracks. I own atleast 20. This is, in all honesty, the best one. As many others have said, "Little Green Bag" and "Stuck in the Middle With You" are the highlights. However, the ones that are less admired ("Fool for Love" and "Magic Carpet Ride") are still amazing tracks. Nothing on this track will you ever fast-forward through because you are not in the mood. A word of advice however: If you aren't into old rock music, do not buy this! It is not modern music! If however, you are a fan of the film and enjoyed the music, buy this now!
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2000
"Reservoir Dogs" was the movie that made its writer and director Quentin Tarantino a superstar and its soundtrack is as memorable as the film. The film deals with a failed bank robbery, during the film the cast are always listening to a radio station that plays seventies music and its this music that provides the gives the movie such a great. The highlight of the movie was when the bad guys were held up in a warehouse and the track "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel is playing while they are trying to figure out who tipped the Police off about the robbery. I guess to truly appreciate the brilliance of the soundtrack you have to see the movie. I guarantee if you see the movie and enjoy the music that's featured in it, you'll go out and get the soundtrack. I'm not a huge fan of seventies music but I went out and got the soundtrack and its been in and out of my cd player ever since. The album is really a mix of styles and ranges from fast to slow tracks but all of them have rock as their base and really highlights American rock in the mid to late seventies.
on 27 July 2010
this is a superb example of quentin taraantino`s talents, not only a great film director, but a genius at selecting great soundtracks for his films. If you dig this C.D. rush out & get pulp fiction soundtrack, which is also a gem!
on 2 April 2011
Everyone should get this great OST, along with Pul Fiction's. Tarantino's soundtracks are great, but these two are the best from my point of view.
on 12 January 2004
This album is full of cool songs such as "Little Green Bag", "I Gotcha", "Stuck In the Middle With You", and "The Coconut Song". But because it is a Tarrantino film soundtrack and there is lots of dialogue and not very many songs but I picked it up cheap so I'm not going to complian.
VINE VOICEon 21 March 2014
I love this album, such a great mix of music. I also love the film though and listening to this reminds me of the film.

It's such a fun, upbeat mix of music, which is funny to think about considering the nature of the film.

I'd highly recommend it, even if you don't like or have seen the film.
on 9 November 2014
I can't watch the film, the violence and aggression a bit much for my peace loving nature, but love the soundtrack. Not unusual for me to enjoy the sound tracks and not the films
on 31 January 2001
While watching the movie Reservoir Dogs i realised how excellent the music was. It is an excellent CD, with the best song being Little Green Bag. If you are a fan of that style of music, BUY THIS NOW!
on 16 March 2014
This is a good collection of songs that feature in the film. It is a very good price and worth adding to your collection.
on 30 July 2015
Great selection of tracks complete with dj dialogue between songs ,a bit short at just over 30 mins though.