5.0 out of 5 stars Nice selecton, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Secret Heart [IMPORT] (Audio CD)
I really only wanted one track, which I had trouble finding elsewhere, so ordered this CD. It was a great surprise that there were other songs of the era that I liked and forgotten about. His voice is very rich and the arrangements very mellow. A great CD, easy listening and good value. All order and delivery arrangements were excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL collection of songs!, 3 Oct 2011
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: My Secret Heart [IMPORT] (Audio CD)
I'd only ever heard the name 'Ben Heppner' when I stumbled upon this - not the voice, but having listened to the samples on Amazon, immediately liked what I heard!

This is a truly BEAUTIFUL selection of songs - many well known numbers, including some of my favourites from Novello, Coates and Coward.

The Album kicks off with a tremendously dramatic opening song called: 'Let All My Life Be Music'. It is impossible to list the highlights here, since all the songs are so good!

Mr.Heppner has a lovely tremolo, and I adore men's voices when they can be made to sound so gentle... A couple of fine examples here are featured in: 'Someday My Heart Will Awake' and 'The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise'.

You will simply LOVE this collection - there's not a single bad song on it!

My Secret Heart [IMPORT]
My Secret Heart [IMPORT] by Charles Gilbert Spross (Audio CD - 1999)
Click for more info