on 8 February 2009
Well I bought this album and thought it was superb!! It got stolen out my car in 2002 and never bothered to buy it again until recently. I have to say, its as good now as it was back in 1999. Infact, I think it still beats recent trance which is commercialised garbage at the moment. Trance Nation 2 was a fab continuation of the first Trance Nation.
on 22 January 2001
This has got to be the best CD I own. Some great tracks on here Bedrock (Heaven Scent), The Thrillseekers (Synaesthesia) and Quake (Mantra) are just three classic's. I bought this when it first came out and am still listening to it now. This CD is the best out of the 4 Trance Nations, and proves that trance will never die.
on 9 January 2000
Any DJ that perform's at the ministry needs to have a reputation and with this awesome trance release it does....... high tempo, full on filter and appeggio sequenced bass aned lead lines, a well thought out track to track ride the pulse album. Seriously have a break after hearing the first Cd and enter the mood into the second. dim your lights and take it all in...............
on 2 April 2000
Absoulutely stompin' bass lines whith such classics as Three drives, Avenue ,Liberation ,Communication , Ayla ,and my favourite The thrillseekers-Synaethesia.go and buy it right now it's all you need if your a "cheesehead"!
on 20 September 2000
This has to be one of my favourite cds, brilliant from start to finish. Its got some of the greatest artists, Greece 2000, BT, Lost Witness, Tom Stevens, Nalin and Kane, Agnelli and Nelson and Lost Tribe etc etc, need I say more?
on 19 November 1999
Mmmm..contraversial. It features some massive tunes from the likes of Quake, GD, ATB, Brain Transeau and such a like. But this isn't as good as Clubber's Guide To ... Trance. In my opinion anyway.
on 31 October 1999
This has to be one of the best Dance/Trance compilations ever, well, this year anyway. It's got all the big hits and well worth paying for....
on 23 August 2006
If you liked TN1, you'll love TN2. Packed full of classics!
on 6 October 2014
trance nation is always super
on 3 March 2001
This is more a sampler CD which containing what I think is great Trance. It's always smooth and you like listening to, both loudly and silently. there are but few tracks that do not fit into the whole context, the #s 1-3 on each CD as I suppose, but they are not bad, anyway, and I doubt that there are CD's where you really like everything on them. The best compendium of trance hits I've ever come across. If you like this one, you would probably also like Trance Nation 4, but not necessarily Trance Nation 3 which is a bit more "progressive" and a bit more Techno. Note: Some tracks are different from the single versions, as this is an all-mixed-up Cd, but that only makes everything better