5.0 out of 5 stars The only game that's better than the movie??
Published on 8 July 2007 by Ole Bjrsvik

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it with windows 7
I bought it as I have grown to love the movie. The only problem is as the game was released in 1997 it is not compatible with new systems (I don't know the ins and outs). So I ended up downloading it online. It's an okay game and okay at best! The graphics for that time are so advanced! I didn't see graphics like this till the mid 00's. I suppose that is sci-fi for you!
Published 14 months ago by Geoff

5.0 out of 5 stars The only game that's better than the movie??, 8 July 2007
Ole Bjrsvik "Ole Bjørsvik" (5172 Loddefjord, - Norway) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blade Runner (CD-ROM)
As a long time fan of the movie I was somewhat astonished when rewatching the movie after having solved the game, and discovered that the game was more emotional than the movie itself. I don't know how they achieved it. The dialogue in the movie is very compact, perhaps the game gives more room for dialogue and gives the replicants time to show their side of things. It gives anyway a very marked contrast to Steele. Although some of the animated movements are a bit primitive by today's standards, other animations show a body language that's amazingly emotional.. - The only small disappointment after rewatching the movie, was that I remembered the differences in the movie and the game to be larger - to span out the Blade Runner universe a bit more. (The game spans out the Blade Runner universe as its story starts the same day Deckard is pulled back to service by Gaff. Short-staffed and with Holden out of action McCoy gets the minor job that Gaff and Holden turned down, and the other departments don't have staff for. It hardly seems like a replicant job at all. It just turns out that he seems to be crossing Deckard's tracks all the day. Inclusive more or less being shown the door by a Rachael that has had her first unpleasant meeting with a Rep Detective already that day... ...Voiced by Sean Young herself.) (Technical PS: Play the game in the mode where you choose the verbal style and you choose which questions to ask!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blade Runner Ace, 13 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blade Runner (CD-ROM)
I bought Blade Runner on a friends recommendation and absolutely loved it. It is my kind of game. I love the fact that your choices can determine some of the options available to your character. Love it. Need more games like this. Anyone suggest some for me?

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it with windows 7, 7 Jun 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Movie.Game to go with it, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blade Runner (CD-ROM)
You likebladerunner,love it...or whats the fuss about?
If you like it this is worth playing although its now old and an updated version is long overdue.

I like playing it but it is old,and be prepared for the odd glitch

Blade Runner
Blade Runner (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / NT)
Used & New from: £4.70