Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 June 2000
This is one of the most atmospheric CDs I have listened to for a long time. Very haunting with a Moroccan feel to it. It can lift you up or chill you out.Just one track that is completely out of place and would better serve a line dancing class!
on 29 February 2000
Sting continues to be one of the bravest songwriters around today. Most of the songs are experimental yet traditional. All of them are ambitious. Okay, some of it is a bit pretentious, but is that really a surprise? Great job!
on 18 November 1999
It's not until you get to watch the DVD video that you appreciate just how talented this guy is. It took a couple of listens to get use to this album but if you're a Sting fan I can assure you this is worth a buy.
on 9 April 2016
Good service. However the volume of this CD seems alittle low when playing. Am having to really turn up my hi-fi in order to get a good volume.
However, it's worth it for brilliant track 'A thousand years'.
on 16 April 2011
I had forgotten how good this album was as I first purchased it on cassette when it first came out in 1999. However, I have purchased it in CD format and still think it is brilliant.
on 10 December 1999
As everyone says it does take a bit of getting used to but then most of them do. It's worth the money for 'Desert Rose' alone. It's hypnotic, mesmerising it's Sting - Great CD
on 25 March 2014
Excellent CD, Sting at his best and with a couple of well known tracks on it as well. Absolutely brilliant, don't know why I didn't buy it years ago.
on 21 May 2016
Ab Fab really love it, most of the songs I was looking for but can any one tell me is this the original album that Desert Rose appeared on?
on 6 December 2013
Been following sting since he was with '' Police ''.......Enjoy all the songs he writes and sings.....Excellent album Highly Recommended
on 9 June 2011
Good CD although mainly bought for Desert Rose, which I love. Some of the tracks are a little disppointing but on the whole it is good.