5.0 out of 5 stars Mozart Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos
This is sublime music played well.
Each of them is a delight and worth repeating again and again,I have it in the car and it's calming and a joy
Published on 31 Aug 2010 by John Fitzp

3.0 out of 5 stars Mozartfest
Three favourite Mozart concertos on one CD given averagely pleasant performances. No 'tingle factor' but enjoyable listening at a great price.
Published on 6 Feb 2011 by David Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, 21 July 2011
Dodster (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos (Audio CD)
I bought this primarily for the clarinet concerto, but have to say I really enjoyed the oboe and bassoon concertos. These are instruments that usually don't feature as lead instruments and I found the baroque style of these pieces very pleasing to listen to.

The clarinet concerto is very famous and featured frequently on radio stations like Classic Fm.
Again, very pleasing to listen to.
Whilst I'm not expert enough to decide whether a performance has the 'X factor' or not, (I would presume the experts would say 'not' for this CD, because of the price!) there's nothing in the performance that is bad. As I previously stated, I really enjoyed the CD and will listen to it as frequently as I get time!
The sleeve notes are functional and give basic information. If I need to know more, there's always the internet.
Great music, great price. Works for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mozart Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos, 31 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos (Audio CD)
This is sublime music played well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Miss Marple theme music, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos (Audio CD)
I bought this disc primarily for track 9, the rondo: allegro which kept going through my head as it is the theme music for the BBC's radio dramatisation of Agatha Christie's Miss Marple stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even if you are no fan of Rachmaninov, try this one, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos (Audio CD)
Excellent recording by a first class orchestra and conductor. Never a dull moment, as usual with them.I have quite a few from them and I am pleased with all of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mozartfest, 6 Feb 2011
David Hall - See all my reviews

Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos
Mozart: Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet Concertos by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Audio CD - 1993)