5.0 out of 5 stars The train keeps on rollin' and just rocks me to sleep!
Published on 13 Jun 2006 by B. McWilliams

3.0 out of 5 stars The one track I wanted is missing :(
I do quite like this selection but why on earth is "Whatever's written in your heart " missing ?
I will have to buy another cd now.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Elaine Whitelaw

5.0 out of 5 stars The train keeps on rollin' and just rocks me to sleep!, 13 Jun 2006
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
Fantastic. I only bought this because it had Baker Street on it, but Gerry is a superb musician and vocalist. Ever listened to a song and wished it went on for longer than it did? This whole album is full of these songs. City to City is another excellent song but the surprise for me was that there are some songs I like even more than the irrepressible Baker Street. The Days Gone Down track is the pinnacle of the album for me. It's the kind of wistful road theme that engenders a desire to listen to it on some epic journey. A must have. Plus Mr Rafferty's history is amazing, from performing sets with Billy Connolly & the Humblebums to the Stealers' Wheel failed collaboration. I've listened to this album far more than most of any I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walk down memory lane!, 14 Feb 2011
Mrs. G. Harrison (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
My husband asked for this as part of his birthday presents.It has not stopped playing from he got it.Great for people who remember Gerry Rafferty.Has a good mix of well known tracks and less known (to us anyway )but also super tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, better, best...then there's this!, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
As others have said you need more than 16 tracks for the best of this man! Gerry Rafferty produced an unequalled catalogue of high quality work - well, maybe with the exception of Lennon & McCartney... maybe. I got this album for my partner who only knows Baker St and Get It Right Next Time so has the most amazing musical treat in store.

The one omission I regret on this compilation is the most excellent The Ark which even among such a superb body of work as Gerry's is extraordinarily superb. You may have gathered by now that I love Gerry Rafferty.

Enough! If you love great music - buy this! I guarantee you and yours will be delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 23 Aug 2011
Amba Green (Northamptonshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
Since purchasing this CD it has hardly been off of the stereo. It is brilliant, he had such a beautiful voice. I love the whole CD. I hadn't heard too many of his songs apart from the well knowns but the whole CD is brilliant. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good CD, 9 Sep 2012
Mr. I. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
I ordered this because I heard 'Get It Right Next Time' as background music to a TV programme on the 70's and 80's; it is a fantastic track.
Having bought the CD, a also enjoyed most of the other tracks. This is a good compilation and good value.
Delivery of the CD was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trip down memory lane, 19 May 2012
Mr. G. Logan - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
This must be one of the all time classic albums that has been missed by the music media or else they just don't appreciate what an outstanding artist Gerry Rafferty was. I first heard of Gerry when I was eighteen and did'nt fully get how melodic and intricate his music was. In my fifties it's a different story and sadly most people probably have only heard of the excellent 'Baker St', however there is so much more awaiting you with this album. Go on indulge yourself I did and was transported back some thirty years to simpler times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever !!, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
Got this one especially for me. Quality brill !
Great to dance around the house with when dusting etc.
Thanks, Val

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely NOT the best, 1 Nov 2007
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
There is so much more to Gerry Rafferty than Baker Street. Some of his genius features on this album, but the "best of", I don't think so. Dig out his CD's you'll be pleased you did. Find these tracks........"The Right Moment" "Garden of England" "Light of Love" "Barking at the Moon", and you're getting close to his best stuff - trust me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
This CD was a birthday present for my hubby and it has all his favourite Gerry Rafferty tracks on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Things I like, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD)
Love it like all his stuff some rare also some books in this year of sadness and strife take you out of your self

The Best Of Gerry Rafferty
The Best Of Gerry Rafferty by Gerry Rafferty (Audio CD - 1997)